GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Having some issues with my Vland mk7.5 style taillight install

Wired/coded my taillights as per @ZERO815 and everything works great....except the right signal light. The amber signal on the right lights up and stays lit when the leaving home lights are on, also when the taillights are lit up at night. It however does not function when I attempt to use the...
  2. W

Please Delete

Looking to buy the caliper carriers for the 312mm brakes off the non PP gti. Doing the upgrade on my 1.8tsi. I'd be interested in either just the carriers or the whole set of calipers, I'll pay shipping or meet up if we are geographically close. I'm in BC, Canada, but I have a mailbox in...
  3. W

FS JB4 with bluetooth and no tap AFR harness

All wires and connectors in good condition. JB4 Hardware is compatible with both 1.8t and 2.0t. AFR Harness is nice as you don't end up with the hole in the wire, because warranty. 400 USD shipped to Lower 48 or Canada. Can remove from car for pictures if buyer is serious. UPDATE: Sold at...
  4. W

Mib2 model differences

Hey, sorry if this has been answered somewhere else but I'm looking at retrofitting the mib2 into my 2015 golf tsi, and I was wondering if anyone was aware of the difference between 3Q0035844 and 3Q0035844 A. Thanks in advance!