GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Key battery upgrade/enhancement

Didn't really see any posts specific to the key fob; For those like myself who use their key a lot such as for enabling windows up/down with lock or unlock, it certainly does impact battery life. In my own experience, the factory 2025 cell in the key lasted me about a year and a half. However...
  2. W

Cobb traction control for 2019

Hello all, heads up for 2019 owners cobb is working on updating their algorithms for traction control. On the 2019 cars it was causing weird surging rhythms in throttle/speed during normal driving when enabled.
  3. W

Cobb released stage 2 for mk 7.5

Cobb released stage 2 for mk 7.5 (2019) https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PRS/pages/759693507/Map+Notes+for+Mk7.5+GTI FYI, intercooler being the big requirement. Also it seems the latest update is specific to 2019 MY as several have mentioned updates available for earlier mk 7.5...
  4. W

500 miles, new engine and turbo

So i have my 2019, just got it back after a month and kind of apprehensive about driving it now. I had the car for a week, then got a low oil pressure alert while the car still drove/ran. At stop, notice the car is throwing up...oil. i figured maybe a line came loose since the engine didn't seem...