2. Nsknick

FS: Catted APR downpipe for GTI DE/PA/MD/SNJ

SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  3. Nsknick

FS: 18 " Anthracite Rotary wheels with tires

FS: OEM 18 " Anthracite Rotary wheels with tires SOLD - PLEASE DELETE
  4. Nsknick

WTB: Stock clean Austin wheels DE/PA/MD/NJ

Hello, I'm wanting to buy a clean set of Austins. I prefer a set with absolutely no rash/bends/cracks. Will buy with or without tires. Let me know what you've got! I'm located in north west Delaware, but willing to meet for the right set. Thanks!
  5. Nsknick

WTT: OEM 18" Anthracite Rotary wheels with tires(4)

Please Delete, now selling OEM rotary wheels on another forum post
  6. Nsknick

Review of Ed's MK7.5 Replica headlights for MK7 PLUG N PLAY

Hello all, First off, I want to start with that I purchased these at full retail, and in no way received a discount for doing this review. Ed was kind enough to sell me these headlights prior to having them listed on his website. Install - Install was like any other replica headlight. I...
  7. Nsknick

WTB Downpipe for GTI

Hello all! I'm wanting to purchase a dp for my 2017 GTI. Wanting a catted DP, looking for mostly USP, AWE, APR, BillyBoat, Neuspeed, 034, COBB. Let me know what you've got! Thanks
  8. Nsknick

WTT (4) Stock Austin wheels w/ tires

Hello all, I have a near mint set of stock Austins with tires. Both only have 5600 miles on them. One has a very very light scratch, which I'll try to get a good picture of when the car is back from the collision shop (Hit a deer :( ). Looking to trade my stock wheels and tires + cash for...
  9. Nsknick

Billy Boat Cat back exhaust GTI

Hello, Just curious how many of you out there run a Billy Boat cat back exhaust with a stock DP? How do you like the sound compared to the stock exhaust? Thanks for the information!
  10. Nsknick

Splitting OEM Halogen headlight housing

Hello, I'd like to start off with that I've scoured google and forums to try and find more information in regards to what I'm hoping to accomplish. Essentially, instead of purchasing EDS or Helix headlights, I'm wanting to try and split halogen headlight housings, and insert a led tube...
  11. Nsknick

WTB: Stock Halogen Headlights PLEASE READ

Found a pair! Thanks to all who responded
  12. Nsknick

Kia Stinger...

First thing would be first, DEEEEBBBBAAAADDDGEEE the entire vehicle :P
  13. Nsknick

Ceramic Coating

Hello all, I was interested in possibly doing my own ceramic coating, and wanted to hear others experience with this? - Product used? - Time it took to cover the car? - Happy with the result? Thanks a bunch!
  14. Nsknick

Meet Ethel - new MK7 owner!

Hello all! I've recently joined the VW family, picked up my MK7 on Thursday. The car is a 2017 Golf GTI S DSG, with 14 miles :D. Super excited to start doing little things here and there. Current upgrades in progress: Changed low beam to better halogen bulbs Changing DRL to Yellow/Gold...
  15. Nsknick

SunTek PPF experiences?

Hey all, Picked up my white GTI yesterday, and absolutely love it. Was looking into PPF, and was quoted $699 for full front bumper, 20" up the hood, and back of mirrors. Does anyone have any experiences with SunTek? I'm wanting to make sure it's worth it before putting out the money for it...
  16. Nsknick

Driver Seat cover

Hello all, I was curious if anyone has any recommendations on washable front seat cover, preferably water proof. I work in health care, and I would prefer to use a seat cover when I work (Hate the thought of all the germs my clothes collect, transferring on the seats). They don't have to fit...
  17. Nsknick

This is available for a vanity plate....

I'm almost tempted to take it. I really wanted something unique, I'm surprised this is available. Thoughts? Would you go for it if it was available in your state? :) *Edit* For some reason the picture only comes up as a right click option. I'm a noob at posting on forums. Sorry.
  18. Nsknick

What are people paying on the East Coast?

Hello, I'm relatively new to the forums, but figured I'd reach out to anyone who might be able to offer some advice, as I'm a complete noob when it comes to buying a new car. I currently live in Delaware, and when looking for a new car, I finally settled on a GTI. While looking up prices, I...
  19. Nsknick

Anyone coding in DE?

Hello, I will be picking up my new GTI in about a month, and will be installing FL tails. I will need some minor coding done. I would do it myself, but I only have an Iphone, and unfortunately OBD only works with Android devices. Trying to get my ducks in a row prior to getting the vehicle. I'm...