1. C

Metallic Trim around DSG Gearlever

Do we need to wait for it to peel or can we proactively get it replaced
  2. C

Boomba MK7 Short Shifter Adapter

$60 USD shipped to con-us. Thanks!
  3. C

How do you store your oil extractor?

I emptied it out as much as I could. Not sure what to do with all these hoses. I have Schwaben.
  4. C

Weird chassis noise from rear

Video of the noise: https://youtu.be/Wcjzic1yQs8 When I get in the car or cause it to move in any way it makes this sound from the rear. Sounds like it could be from suspension, wheel or brake area? The car drives fine and I can’t hear it while the car is driving. But I did hear it slowly...
  5. C

FS: Frameless Auto-dimming Homelink Mirror

This is part # 000.072.548C, which means it's for 2015-2016 Golf/GTI with the rain sensors. It WILL fit the 2017s with rain sensors but you need to dremel the long trim piece that covers the rain sensor wires enough for the arm of the mirror mount to clear it. I didn't like my dremel job, so I...
  6. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I had a black G37S before this, and when I was done detailing it, the reflection was ridiculous. I'm not sure there is a prettier color for getting a nice detail with. Unfortunately it gets covered in pollen/dust 5 seconds later. :(
  7. C

I wish we got that color stateside. CSG too dark for me, and platinum silver is too 'silver'. I love white but I 100% would have gone with that over white.
  8. C

Did a full detail today
  9. C

Passenger side rattle solved

I had a passenger side rattle in the car that would ramp up whenever the road vibration increased a bit. It kind of sounded like it was coming from the A pillar but I was really hoping I wouldn't have to pop that off. I started carefully banging around with my fist in the car to see if anything...