GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Water leaking into boot

I took my MK7 in for service and found a ton of water in the boot almost filling up the spare tire. Dealer is quoting $849 for a silicone reseal. Is this reasonable?
  2. M

WTB: VW Rotary Wheels

Looking for VW Rotary Wheels NJ/NY/PA/CT
  3. M

Replacement Pads & Rotors?

Thanks all, I ended up getting centric rotors and paired them with EBC reds after reading reviews. Total came out to ~$400 with some coupons. Will take to independent shop for install.
  4. M

I see, those are performance pads, right? SO I should be able to get standard rotors and pads for cheaper.
  5. M

Yeah the pricing seems quite ridiculous. May look into getting these: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-stoptech-parts/2015-2017-gti-front-rear/934.33159~stp/
  6. M

2015 Mk7 S (Non PP) Dropped my car off for 50k service, and I need new rear pads and rotors, which I was aware of. They're also saying that my front rotors are worn, and are recommending replacing the pads as well. They're quoting $575 for rear pads and rotors, and $660 for front pads and...
  7. M

WTB: Volkswagen Rotary Wheels

Looking for OEM VW Rotary Wheels. Also interested in similar looking Neuspeed RSE11s. Located in NYC/North Jersey area Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  8. M

WTB: OEM Austin Wheels - NY/NJ/CT

Interested in buying OEM Austin Wheels in the NY/NJ/CT Tri-state area. Reasonable price, and good condition. Thanks!