GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Regular maintenence

I know about keeping with the maintenance schedule on my Mk7, but a question has come up. The dealer said the synthetic oil is good for 10,000 miles, but what about the oil filter? Should it be changed at the regular 3,000 or 5,000 mile intervals?
  2. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Well yeah. Erie, PA to Sandusky, OH and back is like 330 mile round trip. Nice long 110 mile long run set on cruise control. Yes, a 1.8 manual, I prefer a manual. I see it as a passive security feature because now days how many people can still drive a stick? I had a Suzuki Swift once and a...
  3. R

Yesterday was the day I took my MK7 on it's first road trip. From Erie, PA to Sandusky, Ohio and back. And the mpg screen reads by the end of averaging 45 mpg? Is this right?
  4. R

I drove mine home from the dealer, but in two weeks.... It's taking me and a few friends out to Sandusky Ohio, to Kalahari Resorts.
  5. R

Hello, planning on being a new 2017 Golf mk7 owner

As the title says planning on buying one soon to replace my aged RAV4. Tell me what I'm in for. The mk7 isn't as problematic has I've read the mk5 was is it? And this will be the first time in 30 years I've owned VW, had a mk1 way back then.