GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

2015 DBP GTI SE DSG FBO

Hey guys, I am putting out a feeler for my 2015 Deep Black Pear GTI SE. The car has been flawless since I have owned it. I bought it used with 19k miles on it and I slowly modded it over the last year and a half. The car currently has 40k miles on it and has been meticulously maintained. Oil...
  2. L

Bilstein Failure, PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey guys, so I have the weirdest issue going on and I really need some help for the suspension experts on here. I have had the B12 pro kit on my car for about 6k miles and loved it. No issues other than a slightly creaky strut mount that has totally gone away in the warmer weather. I just took...
  3. L

Looking for feedback, getting paint correction and Ceramic coating.

After much debate, I decided to get my car's paint corrected and have a Ceramic Pro coating applied. I never thought I would spend this kind of money on detailing, but after weighing the cost and time of buying everything myself, learning how to do it, and definitely not getting as good as the...
  4. L

Calling all high HP IS20s. How to take advantage of FBO.

I wanted to ask a few questions to the members on here that have the strongest IS20 set-ups on this platform. Many of you guys have gone past where I am so I am looking for knowledge, especially with APR tunes. My car is currently APR stage 2 and is almost FBO, mods in sig. I have used lots of...
  5. L

Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit Review

After staring at the kit for almost a month due to a streak of cold and wet weather, I finally got around to doing the install. Here is the kit: http://cart.bilsteinus.com/product/46-220318/423691/FWD It is Bilstein B8 dampers paired with Eibach Pro-Kit springs. It ended up dropping the car...
  6. L

Best Detail and Paint Correction in Philly/S NJ area?

Hey guys. I am newer to this area and I am looking for a reputable detailing shop. My car was bought used and has the usual swirls and scratches from improper washing and care. I love spending time on a weekend doing maint and cleaning the car, but I know this needs paint correction to be...
  7. L

Tips for buying a used Turbo. Help!

So I have the opportunity to get a great deal on a used IS38, but I am a little hesitate never having purchased a used turbo. I am hoping someone with more knowledge than me can shed some light on what exactly to look for. From my understanding, you want to visually inspect for any damage or...
  8. L

MK4 R32 brake upgrade.

I had a really good deal available to me on a full set of brakes off an MK4 R32 but after alot of research I cannot confirm if they will bolt up. I know ECS sells the MK5 kit with carries and those do fit. It also seems that we share the same carrier spacing as the MK6. I cannot figure out if...