GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SaiiBoost

Diablo: Immortal

Who is playing this awesome game? :geek: I'm playing on both Android and Windows. Started off as a Necro. Currently level 33.
  2. SaiiBoost

Calling all tuners: Cobb Green Speed. What will we need to comply?

Hi tuners, just wanted some clarity this new development by the EPA. For future big/hybrid turbo cars, what will we need in terms of parts to avoid codes on pro tunes? Thank you!
  3. SaiiBoost

The TPC Turbo Thread

Since there seems to be interest in this brand of turbo, I thought I'd start a thread to discuss it! What are your experiences?
  4. SaiiBoost

Pro tune base file wait time between top e-tuners

Almost time to get the TPC38BB, HPFP/brushless LPFP, 5/4 bar sensors, etc. installed. and was wondering about the wait time for a base map between tuners from real experiences. Ideally I'd like to have one loaded on my Accessport so I can flash it after the install, so my car is drivable. I...
  5. SaiiBoost

It's been a while............TPC38BB ordered!

Hi all! Been a long time since I posted here. Finally going big turbo with the GTI. Ordered a TPC38BB turbo with the performance compressor housing which will be here in 3 weeks. Supposed to be better than the G25-660, while being $400 less. Running only 93 octane, as ethanol is a hassle to get...
  6. SaiiBoost

Disabling XDS feedback.

If any of you were curious about disabling XDS, I have some feedback for you. Tried it today with OBDEleven, and I have to say, I wish I did it sooner. My car didn't understeer at all with it off. Steering felt lighter, things felt more responsive, and I could roll through turns without losing...
  7. SaiiBoost

Anyone running a turbo screen filter instead of a CAI?

Just curious if anyone has this setup. Instead of an intake, they are just running a screen filter on their turbo, like this. http://turbo-guard.com/buy-now/
  8. SaiiBoost

Magnaflow catback

Just ordered the Magnaflow catback from Hottexhaust.com. They have a pretty stellar deal going on. Seems to be quite worth it for the price, plus Magnaflow's reputation. http://www.hottexhaust.com/Magnaflow_15357 Subtotal: $745.82 USD Coupon Code (submit email on popup on webpage to receive...