GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: MQB Turbo Inlet Pipe, Tubo muffler delete & 034 Dogbone mount.

Hello Guys... Up for sale is a TIP from CTS turbo, APR Turbo muffler delete (gasket missing) and Dogbone mount for MQB have been used for less than 3k on my GTI... will upload pics later today... $160 Shipped for all three items, will not separate. Located in Texas. Thanks! JC
  2. J

FS: GTI & Golf R high flow downpipes (Milltek & APR)

Up for sale two downpipes less than 3k use on both!!! APR GTI Downpipe (only o2 extender harness not included) $500+shipping MILLTEK GOLF R Downpipe $550+shipping
  3. J

ASR, is there a way to permanently disable it?

Hello Guys... I am looking to disable ASR completely but without having to push a button everytime I start the car... is this possible with VCDS? Thanks! JC
  4. J

VCDS what is your byte 29 value?

Hello Guys... I am getting too much intervention from ASR not even when flooring it the computer will detect some kind of spin and limit power A LOT for a few seconds, I cant for the life of me feel the "slip". I hate this and its dangerous I need all the power all the time. Again, this is not...
  5. J

Intercooler aftermarket upgrade... will it add more lag?

Hello Guys, Looking at updating my IC, but was thinking since all aftermarket ICs have a "bigger" core wont that cause increased turbo lag? Maybe a little bit? Whats the real world experience with this IC upgrades? will the drivability suffer? Thanks! JC
  6. J

Is there a DIY fix for the rattling sunroof?

I have a rattle from my sunrooof mostly when its closed, is there a DIY on how to adjust and fix the problem? It appear my sunroof is a bit "tucked in" on the forward part from the factory... So any pointers are welcome. Thanks! JC
  7. J

Installed Driver Gear springs... now noise when turning...

Hello Guys... Just installed DG driver springs on a 17 GTI and get a faint "clicking noise" when maneuvering the steering wheel either stationary or at very low speeds. The noise goes 100% away if one wheel is sitting higher than the other (like on a small ramp one wheel up and the other...
  8. J

Installed DG spring now getting clicking/whinning noises when turning steering wheel

Hello guys Just installed DG spring on my GTI the drop is perfect only now I have a mild ticking noise when turning steering wheel at full travel when stationary... Any ideas what to look for? Car has about 600 miles btw. Thanks JC
  9. J

Very strange fender audio Bug.

I searched but no luck... I have a 17 GTI with Fender Audio... and I noticed that EVERY TIME I connect my Iphone via usb to get carplay to work the subwoofer stops playing, all other speakers play, except the sub. The workaround is if your are playing from the SD card you go to RADIO and then...
  10. J

Fender tweeter replacement for something better?

Planning to replace the Fender tweeters I dont really like their sound.... Anyone done this? Problem is there arent many 2ohm tweeters to replace the original one... what happens if I replace it with a 4ohm? Thanks! JC