GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Anybody know what these mean? I’ve looked through my settings on the screen but can’t find anything. Also confused on the Infotainment message.
  2. J

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Quick question. I’m about to pull the trigger on some RSe11R’s but can’t get tires yet. So will the stock 225/40/18 fit on the new wheels 18x8.5 ET45? Thanks!
  3. J

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Good looking car! What’s your suspension setup?
  4. J

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

Must ask what’s your suspension set up and tire/wheel size if you don’t mind me asking. Looks damn good!
  5. J

I feel like I’ve done a lot of research and reading but how does one know what wheel/tire setup to go with? Say when being lowered and want a flush look I guess with a little poke outside the fender. 18x8.5? 18x9? And then tire size? 235 or 245? My GTI is stage 2 tuned EQT, EQT DSG tune. Just a...
  6. J

Anyone want their car sticker? (Monroney)

Me too if you do them again
  7. J

Performance Monitor HMI "Missing" from New 2021 GTI

I bought a used 2020 GTI S and I also don’t think I have the performance monitor. And it was in my 3 previously owned GTI’s 🤷🏼‍♂️
  8. J

Coil overs or shocks and springs?

Can anyone let me know if the MK 7.5 GtI front strut size is 50mm or 55mm? Thanks!
  9. J

So others do that also? Like having an IE downpipe but an APR cai?
  10. J

Is it stupid that it low key bugs me my parts/mods aren’t all one brand but multiple brands? 😂
  11. J

How come every single time I unplug my iPhone from the usbC and plug it back in it never shows up again for the CarPlay? Reply annoying. Like it’ll be plugged in then I’ll unplug it and run in a store or something quick then plug it back in and it does that.
  12. J

Never mind. They’re hassling me about why my billing address doesn’t match the shipping address. What a joke 😡
  13. J

Did anyone order a Cobb accessport with EQT tunes directly from them recently? I did November 1st and still haven’t heard anything about it being shipped. 👎🏻
  14. J

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

Hey everyone! Quick dumb question. Looking into these headlights from blauertacho4u.de. I assume they are sold in a pair or is it $899 per side? Thanks!
  15. J

Feeler: GTI NA STOCK Rear seat Headrests

Any tips on how to remove the stock rear headsets? Can’t figure mine out. Thanks!
  16. J

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Thank you everyone! I’m exited. One more question. For this option: “Auto Up-Shift and Kick-Down in Manual Mode” do enabled or disabled? DSG here.
  17. J

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Actually $1275. So you’re saying it’ll be cheaper once their sale starts?
  18. J

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I also like the idea of being able to log and see more with using the accessport. I see the tunes are $75 off but still adds up to $1400
  19. J

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

My apologies if I didn’t make sense. Yes I’ve only dealt with APR tunes. Stage 2 on a Mk6 and then their APR plus on a Mk7. Now I have a new (stock) GTI and looking at going stage 1 EQT possibly more down the road.
  20. J

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Yeah I guess I’m not really worried. Should I also do the tcu at the same time probably also? I noticed my car has Firestone Indy 500 tires on it; I wonder if the car has been tuned previously from the owner before me.