GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Did some logging with the newly installed IS38 upgrade. Holy cow is this thing fast now!
  2. D

Not a detailer by any means, but want to get rid of swirl marks from the dealer. Where can I find some info (detail tutorial) to do this? Does this require an orbital and equipment or can I accomplish with clay and wax? Thanks!
  3. D

IS38 Tune Input

So the IS38 bug got me a little sooner than I originally planned. I picked up a local second hand IS38 this weekend and it’s over at G-Pop Shop getting balanced and ceramic coated. I’m currently sitting at Unitronic Stage 2 with Uni IC, AWE DP, Autotech Intake, and RSE10’s/VWR springs. So the...
  4. D

Finally hit 2,500 miles...in 6 months.
  5. D

Got the RSe10's mounted. Now I just need to find time to drive!
  6. D

Looks great...are those 8" or 8.5" wide rims?
  7. D

Downpipe Design & Cat Placement

Hey guys, been reading through a few downpipe threads and was wondering what the consensus was on cat placement with the various downpipes available for the mk7 GTI. Back in my STI days there was a ton of debate over having the cat closer to the turbo vs further downstream for added exhaust...
  8. D

Unitronic Stage 1 DSG Flash

Hey guys, Trying to perform the stage one Unitronic DSG flash and I'm getting the following pop-ups/errors: -TCU memory must be read using Unitronic Bench Harness/UniFlex. Please connect harness and click "Next". -Unable to extract flash I am unaware of any hardware required besides...