GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Golf R Partout

Just sold my 19 R so I figured I’d post what I have left on here. Legit Speed front license plate mount (no bumper drilling)-$60
  2. N

Golf R APR Dp Question

Any awd mqb cars running downpipes run into a mid pipe being a little short? I grabbed an apr dp for my 7.5 R and the mid section is definitely shorter than I thought. The clamps have it pretty sturdy but it definitely has a noticeable exhaust leak. Not sure what else to do besides better clamps...
  3. N

Golf R Downpipe Install Help

Hey guys against my better judgment I decided to throw my downpipe on on jackstands. I had no real issues moving the driveshaft, heat shields, or getting the oem dp out. I cannot for the life of me pry the engine forward enough to get the driveshaft back in place. Any pointers or tips for...
  4. N

FS-Armytrix Downpipe for AWD MQB

Hey guys, up for sale is a used Armytrix Catless Downpipe. I purchased it with an accessport from a member on here/Facebook. I decided to go the catted route as it hasn’t even been installed on my car yet but was used on his. Looking for $500+shipping. Located in Northern Westchester county...
  5. N

FS-Armytrix Downpipe for AWD MQB

Hey guys, up for sale is a used Armytrix Catless Downpipe. I purchased it with an accessport from a member on here/Facebook. I decided to go the catted route as it hasn’t even been installed on my car yet but was used on his. Looking for $500+shipping. Located in NY. Also open to trade for a...
  6. N

FS-IE Powerlink Cable

Hey guys I have an IE cable that I no longer need. Was used to flash my a3 that I no longer have so it has 4 vin spots left. Looking for $100.00 obo. Located in NY and willing to ship.
  7. N

Jb4 Question

Reposted from the jb4 thread: Hey guys this is my first time around using a jb4. I had jb1 in early ‘16 so I’m very unfamiliar with how far along the product has come. I have a 2019 DSG R with no hardware and currently have it set on map 1, afr not connected yet, and fuel bias set to 0 across...
  8. N

A3 Log

I haven’t been posting much on here as of late but decided to run some logs to see how the IE file looks on my car. If any of the log gurus take a look, let me know your honest opinions. Car is a 17 a3 running the 91 HT file with 93 Sunoco in the tank. Completely stock hardware with the EQT tcu...
  9. N

Is20 FS (almost blown)

I decided to make a feeler post for my is20 that’s probably on borrowed time. The turbo still doesn’t have excessive shaft play on either side but developed a faint whine and I don’t want to gamble with it anymore. Turbo is a rev g and was on the car for 22-24k (I lost count as I was also on an...
  10. N

Turbo Whine?

I've attempted to research this topic heavily in the last few weeks for really a mix of different answers and opinions. I recently reverted my 2015 GTI to stock and noticed a faint whine from the turbo ONLY until the oil gets up to temp. The turbo is the OEM unit (rev g) that had been off the...
  11. N

17" M&H Slicks

Only made 2 passes on them and never was able to do a proper burnout. 2 26/8.5/17 M&H Racemasters mounted on 17x8 Motegi Traklites (1 piece forged, lightweight wheel)-525+shipping Prefer local pickup. Located 45 mins north of NYC. 914-960-0181
  12. N

Snow Tires/Rims

215/55/16 Continental Winter Contact snow tires on 16" steelies (probably 75-80% tread life left.)-525+shipping Prefer local pickup. Located 45 mins north of NYC. 914-960-0181
  13. N

Part Out Time

Located in Northern Westchester/Putnam County, NY (about 45 mins north of NYC). Prefer local pickup but can ship at buyers expense. Is38 Rev H (9k on it)-SOLD Unitronic Intercooler-SOLD USP Catted DP-SOLD Generic Intake-125+shipping CTS Turbo Inlet-SOLD Eurodyne Powertap Cable-SOLD 215/55/16...
  14. N

Turbo Shaft Play

I did try and get a video but it was too shitty to see anything. I'm realizing I do have a very small amount of shaft play on my is20 on the exhaust side. Intake side didn't budge at all. I know it doesn't matter but it's a rev G with around 25k on it. Is there an acceptable level of shaft play...
  15. N

Alot of Oil on Sparkplug

I recently posted in the Eurodyne thread. Under moderate acceleration over the last few days, I've been getting a borderline misfire sensation. Today it came to a head and the car felt like it was under water. I'm on Brisk Silver er12s with about 3/4k on them. I pulled the plugs and and I've...
  16. N

Golf R/S3 Intercooler

Went with a Unitronic intercooler and have no need for this anymore. Wasnt on the car very long. Located about 45 mins north of NYC. Prefer pickup but can ship at buyers expense. 150obo. If I don't answer on here call or text. My name's Anthony and my number is 914-960-0181.
  17. N

M&H Tire Availability

I placed an order from M&Hs site for 2 26x8.5x17 slicks on 5/29 and still have yet to receive. I understand it's the busy season but by the time I get them we're looking at almost 6 weeks and I'm beginning to feel strung along. Anyone else have any experience like this or any recommendations...
  18. N

Unitronic Intercooler Fitment

A few days ago on one of the Facebook groups we had a conversation going about the radiator tabs not fitting to the intercooler properly. My intercooler is a Unitronic direct fit on an a mk7 Gti along with the other people commenting being also Uni and even a few other brands. I actually didn't...
  19. N

My Custom Tune Experience

In the last two and a half years, I've done everything I said I wasn't going to with my car and this week was the icing on the cake. At first I wanted a simple tune on my mk7. And now here we are with a 350+whp (I hope) fun daily driver that I drove in the snow and everything this year. Even...
  20. N

O2 CELs-p2251

I thought my car had been idling a little rougher than usual and went to get on the highway and a CEL popped up. Besides that the car feels fine. Anyone seen o2 failures on this platform yet? Search came up only with a small amount. 01 Engine System description: 2.0l R4 TFSI Software...