GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: BMS JB1 w/ Data Cable

Selling a pre-owned/used Burger Motorsports JB1 and accompanying data cable. Unsure of which revision it is as I purchased second-hand, but it includes the newer wiring harness with mesh loom. It's been months since I removed it, but I believe it's set to Map 6 setup for 93 octane. Fully...
  2. A

What did you do to your mk7 today?

this past weekend I replaced pads/rotors at all four corners (wagner rotors, textar metallic in the front and centric ceramic in the rear). picked it up from the dealer today after the t-stat housing was replaced under warranty. had them change out the water pump while they had it apart and also...
  3. A

how does it adhere to the stock spoiler? I'm looking at the neuspeed one and install instructions involve an adhesive compound that seems like it would damage the original paint.
  4. A

one step closer to getting these wheels mounted on the car: combined weight of 38lbs per wheel/tire. waiting for alignment to get sorted out before installing
  5. A

FS: 42dd 15mm/20mm Flush Spacer Kit

sold.
  6. A

you may be on to something, as I removed my flush kit for winter and ended up buying new wheels in the spring. should have just re-installed the spacers
  7. A

ModdedEuros is in the area and currently has the AWE exhaust on sale, then just pick a performance shop for the install
  8. A

are you using spacers, or is that with the stock offset?