GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

VCDS Cable

Has anyone bought a VCDS cable from Amazon?
  2. M

Bluetooth music playback

When you are streaming music via Bluetooth and you would like to go back to your music selection it starts back at the top and not where you left off. For example, I scroll down to a song that starts with the letter R and when I go back to the list to choose another song, you figure it would...
  3. M

What is your average mileage on a full tank?

I seem to average 380km before the light comes on. 75/25 city/hwy in comfort mode. Thought we should be getting better distance.
  4. M

Average distance with tank of gas?

What are you getting as an average distance with a full tank of 91 octane? If you can also specify if it is km or miles.
  5. M

Looking for Golf R owners in GTA

I'm looking to join a Golf R club in the GTA. Any help to point me in the right direction much appreciated.
  6. M

Interesting, R400 deposits taken...

Who really knows if there will be one. Could be a 2018 production year perhaps. http://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/9695-r400-deposit-taken/
  7. M

Front Quarter Glass Tint

Did anyone in the GTA get the front quarter glass (the small windows in front of the side mirrors) tinted? If so, who did the work? Was it a good job and what was the price? I'm taking delivery of my R on the 23rd and would like to get the windows tinted first.
  8. M

It's just a waiting game now.....

Less than 30 days! I wonder what will be my first mod.... any suggestions?
  9. M

K&N Drop in filter performance

Would anyone know what the increase in power would be for the drop in filter?