GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Mk7.5 center exit read diffuser ?

As the title says, are their any centre exit diffusers for the mk7.5? The diffuser and bumper are different, just seeing if any are out there yet.
  2. L

BFI vs ECS engine mount

So on my old mk7 I had the bfi stage 2 mount kit. Slightly too harsh as I'm going for more of a daily appeal this time, but still want the car to feel stiffer and have a few more vibrations. Should I go ECS' Performance engine mount or BFI stage 1? Anyone who has used either please help me, so...
  3. L

Cel with catted downpipe...

So I put my downpipe in yesterday, which is basically the same as the stock one (with identical cats) just smaller. I put my sensor in correctly then today the check engine light came on. I have a jb4 but don’t have the data cable or app. I have an obdeleven, can it be removed through that ...
  4. L

Exhaust and Jb4 on brand new car ?

Stupid question. I know. I’m buying a 7.5 gti in a week and I have a downpipe, catback (full system) and jb4 to put on the car. With the 1000km engine break in period, would I be stupid to put all these parts on straight away (even though i’d still be driving like a granny), or do I have to wait...
  5. L

WTB- S2T paddles Gloss Black, Carbon Fibre steering wheel

Item’s will have to be shipped to Sydney, Australia. Not too hard for your clever blokes.
  6. L

Item’s will have to be shipped to Sydney, Australia. Not too hard for your clever blokes.
  7. L

8. L

Audi Push Start button

So. Wondering if the red trimmed Audi rs3 push start button would fit and be retrofttable into the mk7 ?
  9. L

Crazy idea, but transmission swap ?

So I have a DSG GTI, don’t want to say bye to the car, however want to go manual with it, is this possible? And no I won’t sell the car and buy a manual one
  10. L

Downpipe, res delete or muffler delete ?

Hi all, I currently have a Muffler delete and a res delete on my GTI. I’m putting the downpipe on tomorrow. My question is, I know it’ll be too loud to keep the res and muffler delete, so do I put back on the muffler or the resonator ? Trying to go for the least tractor like noise possible with...
  11. L

Guard Rolling

Has anyone rolled the guards on a mk7 ? Especially want to roll/stretch my rear quarter panel/guard to facilitate my need for a "big booty".
  12. L

WTB - AUTO FOLDING MIRRORS

Want to buy auto folding mirrors.
  13. L

Need to remove tune before going in for 45,000km service ?

Hi all, just wondering if I should remove the APR stage 1 tune I have on my GTI before going in for the 45,000km service ? Will I have to worry about it being detected or flagged ?
  14. L

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Damn the pictures don't show up for me, can you PLEASE start a thread for a DIY on how to do this. Can guarantee you'll make hundreds of friends.
  15. L

What's the noise ?

Hi all, my mk7 gti has two current issues, one is whenever I go over a driveway or somewhere where the suspension extends out there is almost a click/pop noise. Have no idea. And recently whenever I turn to the right, a metal on metal kind of noise appears, imagine it as metallic shavings...
  16. L

034 vs BFI dogbone/torque arm insert

Hi all, I currently have the version 1 034 dogbone mount in and have had in for around 6 months. Works great. I just ordered the BFI stage 2 mount package. It comes with a dogbone/toruqe arm insert. Is it worth swapping the 034 for the BFI ? IMO the 034 looks better constructed. Can anyone vouch...
  17. L

WTB- BFI blue alcantara limited edition shifter

WTB- BFI DSG shifter blue alcantara/perforated leather.
  18. L

New turbo revision again...??

Yes I feel bad for you. Another Turbo revision question. I need to know however. My turbo blew about 2 months ago and it was replaced under warranty, was curious to see what revision I had so I checked today and saw something unusual. I have a revision L. Never heard of that one before, has...
  19. L

Seat Removal/ Seat material install

Hi all, I have the stock seats in my gti and recently purchased the gti performance pack seat covers (don't know what the equivalent spec is in the states). It basically the stock seat with alcantara inserts and leather backing, but identically the same structure as all the other seat...
  20. L

Racingline vs S2T Shifters

For all the DSG owners out there, has anyone got the new Racingline Shifters ? I currently have s2t and they are great (maybe feel a little too heavy) can anyone provide like a mini review on them please ? Wondering whether to sell the s2t's and swap over or not.