GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: OEM VW Golf Madrid wheels 17x7 - Huntsville, AL

Selling an almost like new set of VW Volkswagen Golf wheels. The wheels are 17x7, 5x112, with 57.1 hub, and 49 mm backspacing. They will probably fit most current and last model VW Golf, GTI, Jetta, and Passat. I bought larger aftermarket wheels right after buying my Golf in 2015 and I left them...
  2. G

Radio mutes after power on

This isn't a huge concern for me since I'm in a 2017 Golf S loaner today, but I wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this. Since I hadn't paired my phone, when it rang on the road, I hit the power button on the radio. When I finished my call and turned the radio back on, the radio was...
  3. G

17" Cadiz reps?

I have a 2016 Golf SE with 17" Madrids. It has Sport Edition F7's now which I don't really like (wobble no matter how many times they've been balanced). I was thinking of getting a different set of 17" wheels and stumbled across a 17" Cadiz reproduction. Don't flip about the price. I've...
  4. G

Weepy A/C vent?

I have a 2016 Golf SE that I picked up about 3 months ago. I had the dash pad replaced shortly after picking up because I noticed there were some small slashes that looked like they were made with a razor on the left and right side. Ever since then, the passenger side A/C vent has had this weird...
  5. G

FS: OEM Austins with 2000 miles

*** WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD *** Feel free to delete this thread. Pulled the OEM Austins off my GTI when it had about 2,000 miles and I bought new wheels. They're pretty much flawless. No curb rash our gouges. There seems to be a few light swirls in the clearcoat on the spoke of one of them but...
  6. G

17" 5-spokes

I've been shopping for wheels for my 2016 Golf SE for a few weeks and I think I've narrowed it down to the Neuspeed RSe05 and the OEM Goal wheels. Not sure which way to go now. I like the Goals because they're a little "flatter" and don't curve outward before meeting the rim like the Neuspeeds...
  7. G

Kirby - Pure White 2016 Golf SE 4-door

Here's Kirby, my 2016 Golf SE *cough* Rabbit *cough*. Pure white, 4-door with auto and black leatherette. I had a silver GTI but, IMHO, it had the most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat in so I traded (up in my opinion). My GTI was the S model and this Rabbit, er, I mean Golf has better features...
  8. G

1.8 TSI engine whooshing?

My new 1.8 TSI Golf SE seems to have a whooshy sound coming from the engine area while I'm driving. I know this is a turboed car, but the 2016 GTI I drove didn't seem to make the same sound. Is this normal? Performance seems to be good and I get about 28 mpg.
  9. G

Gretchen - Gumby's Reflex Silver GTI S

I should have started a member journal before now since I've had my GTI for a few months now but after years of pining for a GTI, I finally got one! I picked up a '16 Reflex Silver 4dr GTI with LP and 6 speed back at the end of February. I originally wanted a white one and I had to have the...