GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. j255c

FS: CTS Catted Downpipe

Hello, I have a barely used CTS Catted Downpipe for the Mk7/Mk7.5 Golf R. It was used for less than 1500 miles. I am getting a GESI catted downpipe because I cannot pass emissions. My loss is your gain. $400 pickup. This downpipe is $600 new and you are getting a practically brand new one...
  2. j255c

WTB: Eurocode F+R Strut Braces

Hello, Looking to nab a used set of Eurocode F+R strut braces. I am located in Vermont. Please let me know if you have any for sale. Thanks.
  3. j255c

WTB: 17 x 8.5 Rims - RSE16 or Trade APR A01 19 x 8.5 Satin Black

As the title states looking to buy 17 X 8.5 57.1 Hub specific rims. I am going to do more track days this summer and want a dedicated set. Please let me know if you have anything. I also have APR A01 Wheels in Satin Black with Pirelli Zero Nero GT Tires 235/35/19. In great shape. Will to...
  4. j255c

WTB: Diesel Geek Sigma Six

Hello, Looking to purchase a Diesel Geek Sigma Six Kit. Please PM or respond here if you are selling. Thanks!
  5. j255c

Oil Pressure Display Options?

Is there a way to get a reading on oil pressure in the 7.5 Golf R’s? My multi gauge doesn’t seem to be able to pick it up. Sorry if this has been asked before. Thank you.
  6. j255c

19” Englishtowns FS: $600 - SOLD

Hello, Clean set of 19” Englishtowns boxed up ready to go. One tiny scuff on one wheel (pointed out in the arrow on the picture) I am located in Westchester, NY. Willing to drive 1 hour any direction for local pickup. $600 OBO
  7. j255c

J255C’s 2018 Golf R Manual Thread

Hello - I just picked up my 2018 Golf R last night. I am coming from formerly owning a 420whp Legacy GT, FBO Evo IX, and now a 2012 Mini Cooper. First impressions- most premium vehicle I have ever owned. Everything is extremely well built and solid. Power is OK- I dont plan on going crazy with...
  8. j255c

Intercooler Install/Clutch Work - Shop Recommendations?

Hello, I was looking to see if anyone in the New England area has had a shop do clutch and Intercooler installs? Do you recommend any shops? What did you pay? I am located in Westchester County, NY- willing to drive 2 hours in any direction. thanks!