GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

GTD Logo Mats (Front & Passenger) - UK

Hi Guys, Does anybody know where I can get mats for my GTD (from the UK) with the logo similar to these GTI ones? https://www.ecstuning.com/News/Volkswagen_MK7_GTI_OEM_Plus_Parts_Engine_Cover_Tail_Lights_Floor_Mats_Saftety_Equipment_Perfect_Fit/ES2738222/ Thanks.
  2. T

Subwoofer upgrade standard HU

Hi Guys, I'm looking to have a 12" pioneer subwoofer installed along with an amplifier to power the sub. Has anyone have any experience with a sub installed with a standard head unit? Assume there will be a connection on the back of the headunit for my amp / sub? Cheers! Sent from my...
  3. T

Advice - Car Washing Beginner

Hi Guys, I picked up my white 2013 Golf GTD about a week ago and would like some advice on how to get the best out of my cleaning products and just general car cleaning tips. Before buying this car I used to put my car through a drive through car wash and have never really been into spending...
  4. T

Looking at a GTD - What comes as standard?

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum looking at buying 2014 Mk7 Golf GTD and wondering what features came as standard and what are optional extras? Things I'm mainly interested in are:- Xenons DAB / Bluetooth Heated Seats Folding Mirrors Any other options worth looking out for? Thanks. Sent...
  5. T

Looking at a GTD - What comes as standard?

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum looking at buying 2014 Mk7 Golf GTD and wondering what features came as standard and what are optional extras? Things I'm mainly interested in are:- Xenons DAB / Bluetooth Heated Seats Folding Mirrors Any other options worth looking out for? Thanks.