GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Has anyone gotten the P2681 Code Before

Has anyone gotten the code P2681? Had this pop up today and its telling me the engine Coolant bypassing valve control circuit open. When I looked this up its telling me to replace the part number 4H0121671D. Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏
  2. K

Wastegate Actuator Adjustment

Hello Everyone. Recently my car has been going into limp mode. I got the car and it says that the wastegate actuator is out of alignment and needs to be adjusted. Can anyone share info on how to do this? Thanks
  3. K

(New) CTS Lightweight Pulley kit for sale

I have a brand new CTS pulley kit for sale. I was going to install but I need to put the money elsewhere. Looking to sell it to someone who will use it for an affordable price. $115 shipped. If interested message me or shoot me a text at 832-289-3960 Thanks
  4. K

Auto Headlight Switch & Sensor Question

Hello. I recently bought the Autoheadlight switch and sesnor (OEM China). I have a question. Is it possible to run in auto mode with fog lights on in the daytime? Basically DRL's on with front fogs. I thought at one point my car was doing that but when I checked a few days ago the fogs were...
  5. K

93 Octane possibly really just 91?

Hey everyone. I've been running the adjustable Eurodyne file for stage 1.5 on my 15' GTi. I've been running logs over the past 2 weeks to find the best settings. Down here in Houston they offer 87, 89, 93. However when running 93 octane with the 93 timing setting I get alot of timing...
  6. K

WTB: Catless DP

Hello I'm looking to buy an affordable catless DP. Preferably from Circuit Werks aka Mitchpipe. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks
  7. K

Eurodyne stage 1.5 93 HT vs 2 93 HT dynos

Does anyone have stage 1 vs stage 2 dyno graphs? I want to see what the actual numbers are and see how they compare to APR. I am currently 1.5 93 HT and will go stage 2 soon. Thanks
  8. K

WTT: Injen intake + cash for APR intake

Hello. I currently have an Injen intake with an aftermarket filter. I love the sounds but considering how much better the APR intake was I would much rather go back to that one. I'm will to trade and include cash for a used or new intake Please let me know if you are interested Thanks
  9. K

OEM GTI Intake Reinstall

Hello. Does anyone have a guide on how to reinstall the stock intake. Primarily the 3 pieces that go on the very front of the hood where the air enters the engine bay. I have a APR Intake and have to hold off on installing it for a few days and I already took apart these parts. The Actual OEM...