GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yes sir [emoji1362] 17x8 +45 paired with 235/45/17's Michelin A/S 3+ and lowered on Emmanuele Design springs Love how different these made the R feel
  2. M

Installed some RSE05's on the R I'm in love with the way the car rides now just need an exhaust now
  3. M

FS: Raceseng Topology Shift knob

I have this shift knob I ordered for my Golf R but decided to stay with the OEM shift knob, I literally installed it once and then put it back in its box, Delrin cover and ology core are in perfect condition and its super easy to install Looking to get 120 shipped for it priority overnight...
  4. M

Cant take it anymore. Thinking of selling my GTI

It really does, makes the pollen, dust, droppings wash right off with water only The car will be super hydrophobic!
  5. M

Brand New GFB+ DV for MK7 GTI

I have this GFB+ DV that I never installed on my old GTI before I traded it in for my Golf R, I can't use this one due to the orientation being different on the R Looking to let it go for $110 shipped Priority Overnight through FedEx Paypal ready Thank you -Max
  6. M

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

Check out my buddies, one of the first mk7's bagged before airlift released their kit for our platform hehe
  7. M

Euro MK7 Golf R Sounds different to US Golf R ?

I tried searching to see if someone else had asked this on any forums and even searched through Google but I've noticed that the European Golf R's with the Militek catback only exhaust pops way more than the US Golf R's? Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this too? It even sounds...
  8. M

Lol, mucho rubbing in de rear equals = all the fun looks from people :D
  9. M

My offsets are too aggressive :(
  10. M

Does my emkayyy4 offend you :D
  11. M

Dropped her off to get paint corrected and CQuartz protected as well :D
  12. M

Installed my Emmanuele Design springs today ✊️
  13. M

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

24TB? hehe
  14. M

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

That's a nice NAS you got there :D
  15. M

WCI - RIP

It's freaking hilarious I was laughing all day about it with my buddies, first the super shitty quality came to light about their wheels last year I think all over IG and now this
  16. M

CTS Turbo FMIC Question

I have a FMiC that goes on the mk7 GTI and was wondering would it fit on a Golf R? I know the Forge Twintercooler setup will fit both the GTI and R but that's without DAP I saw a GTI with DAP that had a CTS FMIC fitted but I'm pretty sure it required having the sensor bracket cut and...
  17. M

Outrunning the ghetto bird

That was epic!!!
  18. M

What's the most EFFED UP movie that you've seen?

Cannibal Holocaust - from what I heard is that the director paid the actors to go into hiding for a year after the movie came out and he had to bring one of the actors out of hiding. He was being taken to court for murder of the actors
  19. M

034 Motorsports Dogbone Mount Insert

I read through the forums and couldn't find a direct answer but is Version 1 having no issues compared to Version 2? Sorry if this was answered already I have a 2016 Golf R with Version 1 and I just want to make sure it is safe to go through with my purchase :D I appreciate all the help!
  20. M

ps4 or xbox

Lol I feel you on that one, but I have more buddies on consoles :(