GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

2015 CSG GTI S, Manual, VWR springs +ECS spacers + Tint

I have a lovingly cared for 2015 GTI S with the Adaptive Lighting Package for sale in San Diego, CA. I replaced it with an Alfa Romeo (Gasp!) and would love to sell to a forum member. 32000 miles. Mods: VWR Springs and ECS flush spacers BMS Stage 1 K&N Filter CXP Tint, 30% Small sub under...
  2. H

WTB: Injen Evolution Intake

I'd like to do at least 100 bucks better than new for a used one. Anybody selling?
  3. H

WTB: 2016 R + DSG + DCC + Nav SoCal

Prefer mostly unmolested. Won't buy a red one. Stance and wheels are fine. Let me know what you've got!
  4. H

Hood insulation removal for sound?

I had the Injen cheapo intake, and LOVED the sound it made. I didn't love the performance drop in hot weather. I've been reading that removing the hood insulation might make the turbo more audible. Anyone tried this? Any downsides? I can't imagine the hood getting hot enough to damage the...
  5. H

Spoiler?

Does anyone know if the ebay stick-on carbon spoilers that say "Golf only" will fit the GTI? Like this...
  6. H

Injen (black) + filter + rainshield

I've decided to go for the stock box + K&N filter instead. I had the Injen in for about 2000 miles. There's a tiny bit of melting on the bottom of the rain shield, but everything is in great shape. Includes all mounting hardware. 150 shipped to the continental US via paypal...
  7. H

VAG-COM in San Diego?

I'd love to meet some other owners and hang out. If you've got a VAG-COM device (Rosstech) I'd also be happy to buy you a beer or two if I could alter a few codes on my CSG LP GTI. Anyone ins San Diego who wants to meet up?
  8. H

WTB: Middle Headrest, Cloth

I'm looking to do a hidden Valentine One setup, and would like to build it into the headrest. Has anyone done a rear seat delete / would like to get rid of the center headrest?