GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

S2T dsg paddles - Variations in the paddle angle?

Toying with the idea of getting these at the group buy price, so I started researching. Noticed that the angle of the paddles varies. Can anyone with these paddles confirm? These look almost perpendicular These look angled in slightly Noticed variations in the B1 model as well...
  2. S

Power loss with Stage 2

Recently moved to stage 2 with a Uni dp and accompanying flash. Did a dyno run on Sat and I actually lost power vs my stage 1+ tune. 27whp to be exact. I immediately flashed back to stage 1+ and did another dyno run after a few hours. Gained back 17whp but I am still 10whp less than before I...
  3. S

Some thoughts about the stock map

So we've been fussing about aftermarket tunes and TD1s and stock maps, and I was just wondering, are all stock maps the same? Or do different geographies get different stock maps? If I get flashed aftermarket and then reflashed to stock, is it my original map that was somehow "saved" and then...
  4. S

Boot unlock button on key fob

This might be a silly question but I'm not quite sure what this does? When I press it, I hear an unlocking sound, but I still need to lift the hatch emblem to open the boot? This is rather pointless as the boot will unlock anyway when I lift the hatch emblem. Am I missing something? Sent...
  5. S

Snailmeat in sunny Singapore

Snailmeat's mod quest Here's my little contribution to the community. Pure White GTI collected 6 days ago, about 300km on the clock right now, so just trying to get through the dreary run-in period. Dinner with a friend on day of collection. Mk7 meets Mk1. Very cool to see both side by...