GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MeRP2S

FS: Cobb Accessport for R/S3 *SOLD*

Hello everyone, I sold the Golf R and no longer need this. Fully unmarried and never got around to actually installing it on my R before I sold it. $500 shipped CONUS. Thanks. Available for pick up as well if you’re local to Tempe, AZ.
  2. MeRP2S

FS: Brand New do88 Intercooler *SOLD*

Hello everyone, I’m selling a brand new do88. I’m selling the R so I have no need for this. $750. Located in Tempe, AZ. Buyers pays shipping. Save yourself over $150 from buying “brand new”. Make an offer, worse I can say is no.
  3. MeRP2S

SOLD

SOLD!!
  4. MeRP2S

(SOLD) FS: VLK-002 Accessport

SOLD
  5. MeRP2S

FS: MK7/7.5 GTI ARM DP

As title states, selling my ARM Catless downpipe. All the hardware needed will be included. $250 plus shipping. FIRM Located in Tempe, AZ 85281
  6. MeRP2S

ISO MK7.5 NAR LED Taillights

Looking to buy a set of NAR LED taillights. Let me know how much you’ll let them go for.
  7. MeRP2S

(SOLD) FS: 2019 GTI Taillights NAR w/14k miles

Hello all, I have a set of OEM LED taillights that came off my 2019 GTI. These are the LED NAR taillights so they are NOT the euro dynamic or euro LED taillights. These come stock on all 2018-2021 GTI/R. I upgraded to the euro dynamic taillights so I have no use for these anymore. Serve as a...
  8. MeRP2S

Euro MK7.5 Taillights Coding

Hello everyone? Purchased one of Zero815’s harness but did Not come with any coding. Does anyone have the coding instructions on how to make the taillights work? Specifically with the rear fog light function. Thanks in advance!
  9. MeRP2S

E-Acca timeframe

Apologies if this has been discussed previously but I have a question to those who have ordered from e-acca before. I’m looking into buying a trim piece however it says timeframe is 9-12 but I’m wondering if that’s days or weeks? Anyone have experience with purchasing from e-acca?
  10. MeRP2S

WTB MK7.5 NAR to MK7.5 Euro Taillight harness

As the title states, looking to buy a harness to make the MK7.5 Euro tails with the dynamic turn signal to work. Has to be MK7.5 to MK7.5 harness. Ideally a ZERO815 product as his harnesses are outstanding. Looking to get a harness quicker while Zero is away. Otherwise I guess I’ll have to be...
  11. MeRP2S

LTB: Next Gen OBD11

As title states, I’m looking to buy the OBD11 for iOS. I have the device for android and Pro but it’s a hassle dealing with the old Samsung phone. Rather have it be my current phone. Thanks
  12. MeRP2S

Question about MIB2

Hello all, so I’ve been curious on something and keep getting confused as to whether I have MIB2 or MIB2.5 I have a ‘19 GTI SE. So that means I have no NAV. So I’m assuming I have the MIB2? Has anyone with the MIB2 retrofitted MIB2.5 to get NAV, which including swapping their infotainment...
  13. MeRP2S

Used Cobb AP Help

Hello all, I have a question. How different are the install instructions for a Cobb AP that’s already used. For example, the AP was on a 2017 GTI and is now for a 2019 GTI. From what I read and have seen in videos about installing the AP, shouldn’t the AP install on the car and take forever...
  14. MeRP2S

Golf R front bumper on GTI

I’m a huge fan of the 2018-2019 golf r front bumper and thought to myself if it’ll be an easy swap to just get a front bumper from an R to swap it to the GTI. Has anyone done this? Swap the 7.5 R front bumper to a 7.5 GTI. Super curious to know if it’s just as easy as I imagine it in my head
  15. MeRP2S

Anyone lower their experience package?

As the title states. My previous GTI was lowered roughly about 1.2 inches all around and made the car look “meaner” because it lost the wheel gap. My problem is with the new GTI I have, it comes with DCC (which is awesome with stock springs btw) has anyone lowered their GTI or R with DCC? If so...
  16. MeRP2S

FS: Stock mk7 springs

Hello everyone, I have a full set of stock mk7 springs. I no longer need them as I sold my car and the lowering springs stayed on the car. They have ~30k miles on them. I swapped to lowering springs at 30k miles. Willing to let them go for $100. Located in Phoenix, AZ. Can ship at buyers...
  17. MeRP2S

SOLD!! FS: Mk7.5 LED Tailights (US NON-DYNAMIC)

Hello everyone, I am selling a set of good condition mk7.5 taillights I bought off another forum member months ago. Only reason why I’m selling is because I sold my 17’ Sport for a 19’ SE and they already come with these taillights so I don’t need them. Originally the taillights had 6k miles on...
  18. MeRP2S

Making a deal on a 2019 GTI SE

Been looking around for a mk7.5 and came across a nice 2019 GTI SE with only 1200 miles on the dash. Got a hold of someone and they got some numbers situated for me and OTD will be $31.3k. What do you guys think? :unsure:
  19. MeRP2S

WTB: OBD11

Looking for someone who is willing to code a few things on my car! Need someone with an OBD11 or VCDS. Willing to pay a reasonable to have it coded for me unless you want to lend me the device so I can code it myself! Thanks! Phoenix/Tempe Area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. MeRP2S

Hearing clunking when turning wheel all the way

So I recently lowered my car but upon receiving it back. I noticed that in sharp turns I hear a loud clunking noise. As if a metal is getting stuck to another piece of metal and making that noise. Only happens when I turn the wheel to the right all the way. I get a slight clunky noise when I...