GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

2018 GTI Support Now Available

Hey Everyone, Support for the 2018 GTI is now available on the Accessport! This release also includes Accessport and Accesstuner improvements that extend to other VW platform vehicles. Check out the COBB Blog for all the details! Kyle@COBB
  2. C

COBB Custom Features : Launch Control, Burnout Mode, and Flat Foot Shifting

COBB Custom Features for the USDM Mk7 GTI now include Launch Control, Burnout Mode, and Flat Foot Shifting! These features are now available for Mk7 GTI Accessport users via a free firmware update. CLICK HERE for instructions on updating your Accessport firmware with Accessport Manager. Once...
  3. C

COBB Accessport and Stage 1, Stage 1+, and Stage 2 Power Packages!

The time is finally here! 2015 - 2017 Volkswagen MK7 Golf R Accessport support is now available! A full line-up of off the shelf maps, several hard parts, and available custom tuning have also been released! A complete list of currently supported vehicles is below. 2015 Volkswagen Golf R (Mk7)...
  4. C

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

Update! As of this morning, 12/1 @ 11:30am CST I have drafted a list of everyone that has submitted DSG ROM files through the provided link. THANK YOU! We received just over 100 submissions and this will definitely go a long way in ensuring we have complete coverage of DSG vehicles upon...
  5. C

COBB Tuning Mk7 GTI Cat-Back Exhaust & Downpipe

Volkswagen Cat-Back Exhaust GTI (Mk7) 2015-2017 USDM Ditch the power robbing factory cat-back and utilize the COBB Cat-Back system that boasts 304 stainless steel construction, a COBB stamped muffler, and 4" dual-walled tips featuring the COBB logo. As a direct factory replacement with no...
  6. C

Marshall@COBB's 2017 GTI Sport

Hey everyone! I'm Marshall, part of the Marketing team here at COBB Tuning. I wanted to start a thread to document what I'll be doing with my newest vehicle, a Night Blue Metallic 2017 VW GTI Sport DSG. I don't have any crazy plans for it as this will be the car to fulfill the daily driver...