GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Mk7 golf R wheel bearings?

Wondering how common it is to have to replace the wheel bearings in the mk7 golf R. Getting a metal on metal kinda squeak (almost sounds like crickets) that increase or decrease in frequency in the rear of the car. Jacked the car up and found no signs of the drive shaft rubbing anything. What I...
  2. A

Brake and suspension opinions??

Looking for some brake and suspension opinions for a 90-95% daily driver, but able to still have fun at the track when I go... The car, stage 2 (soon stage 3) 6MT 2017 Golf R. Currently have TTRS front brakes that will likely need to be replaced soon. Looking at options I could do 340mm rotors...
  3. A

Question for those with the TTRS brakes...

I'll be straight to the point on this... Do you have a little bit of dead space at the top of the brake pedal? I recently did a full TTRS brake swap and ensured everything was blead twice. The dead space remains. The amount of dead space is about half a inch. If I quickly get on the brakes...
  4. A

Rebooting MIB2 over harsh bumps

I noticed that my head unit has been rebooting when I go over harsh bumps. It started with me loosing what I had on my screen from Android auto. Today I saw the screen go to the VW / Fender audio splash screen. Did this twice this evening, both times over harsh bumps. I was also in race mode...
  5. A

Eurodyne maestro questions...

I've tried asking in the big tuning thread, but my posts seem to get lost in the shuffle there. Anyway, I have a couple questions about the maestro tune. -is there a way to decrease the throttle response via driving modes? Example, stock tune race mode is more urgent vs normal and comfort...
  6. A

Looking for a strut mount that doesn't rattle

I'm currently running the 034 OEM upgrade strut mounts and love the feel they add to the car. However, I'm getting a audible rattle that happens over small sharp bumps. I'm also still getting a bit of understeer. After some searching I have come down to a few choices. -034 Dynamic+ Camber...
  7. A

FS: MD 1 Nokian WRG3 225/45 18

One single tire (wheel not included) for sale. has about 5000 miles on it. Perfect tire for a full sized spare. More info and the current price of them... https://simpletire.com/nokian-225-40r18-t428631-tires Lets say $50 OBO takes it. I'd like to keep it local to Maryland or meet you half...
  8. A

Reduce gear noise with single mass flywheel

Recently upgraded a few things :D -Super Pro mounts -Sounth bend stage 3 daily -Fluidamper crank pully I love LOVE the feeling of the car now. The car is a ton easier to rev match, upshift, downshift and even feels a bit faster. Downside? The transmission noises. On cold start and for the...
  9. A

WTB: SuperPro TRC2001 Polyelast engine mount set

Delete Found a set
  10. A

Low key cat back options?

Some like it super loud... I am not a fan of loud exhausts. Too much negative attention from both other drivers and law enforcement. So what are some good options for something with no drone and isn't loud?
  11. A

Golf R springs options

Looking for better handling with minimal drop (city streets suck). I'm thinking between the VWR or 034 from the research I've done so far. Anyone have both of those setups? Are there any other better options to consider?
  12. A

FS MD: AWE Touring Cat Back

SOLD
  13. A

FS MD: OEM Fog lights

SOLD
  14. A

FS MD: 2017 GTI Sport.

Sold
  15. A

FS: Frameless Homelink rear view mirror

SOLD!
  16. A

FS: Brand New in box AWE down pipe for MK7 GTI

SOLD!
  17. A

FS: S2T Titanium DSG Shift paddles

SOLD!
  18. A

ALWAYS insist for VW genuine parts after a crash

I hear it said over and over to always insist on Volkswagen genuine parts. Here's a great video demonstrating why: I5qBxfCyhT4
  19. A

Best Mk7.5 commercial ever!

You guys are going to love this! NXDcn6eWFFQ