GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Clunking/Thud noise

As the title states, I am getting a clunk or thud from the front driver's side of the car. I originally thought It might have been a blown strut so I recently did some maintenance on the car which included Blistein B6 shocks new strut mounts etc. The car feels great except on occasion when going...
  2. P

Oil or Coolant leak help

So some time ago I noticed I had to top off the oil earlier than usual took it to the dealer and was advised it was within spec. some time went by and I noticed the issue again took it in and of course no issue. So recently about a month or two ago got the low oil light about 200 miles after a...
  3. P

Led headlights

Does anyone know if they are led bulbs for the mk7 golf R? Specifically any plug and play solutions. Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
  4. P

Driver's seat speration

Anyone have any issue with the leather in the front driver's seat of their GTI/R. And if so how did you fix? Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
  5. P

Driver's seat stitching issue help

Anyone have any issue with the leather in the front driver's seat of their GTI/R. And if so how did you fix? Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
  6. P

Mountune launches a new Volkswagen tuning brand called m52

Interesting read this morning that Mountune who is more know for Ford applications are diving in to the VW scene. They will be offering packages on both the GTI and R respectively, just wanted to get your thoughts about this new addition info below. M52 GOLF R STAGE 1 POWER UPGRADE £995.83 The...