GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Should I buy the wife a Tiguan?

How do I give you all the stars and likes... You nailed it.
  2. A

Nothing JB1 / 4 can't fix... Its probably one of the only actually tuneable small SUV.
  3. A

New MQB Tiguan will be out this summer...judging by every other MQB car I have driven, probably worth the wait.
  4. A

This may put a few points on the driver's license...

It would take around 770HP to reach 208 in that year Mustang, and its fairly easy to do. Just a credit card and an afternoon... no guarantee how long it stays together of course. http://www.hellionpowersystems.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=183
  5. A

Small SUV Recommendation

Honestly if you can wait I would go with the new Tiguan, like you already seem to be leaning. $400 a month is the big limiting factor, but BMW does have good lease deals on X1's. Also might want to check out leasehackr, sometimes they post up crazy deals...
  6. A

looking to upsize my car while downsizing my payment

Jetta GLI? Bigger inside than the GTI, standard pleather is great with kids. Can found super cheap with low miles. Also won't have $7,000 a year in repair bills like a 96,000 mile supercharged Audi. https://www.carmax.com/cars/volkswagen/gli/2013/12836009
  7. A

New Civic Type R

MK7 R does an 8:15, PP GTI does the deed in 8:29. http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=75808#post75808
  8. A

New Civic Type R

The Type R has a mechanical LSD like the Si.
  9. A

New Civic Type R

If it hold true to what the UK mags are saying and it's priced the same as a PP GTI, this thing is the performance bargain of the century, even more so if the 7:54 ring time turns out to be true.... that's nearly 35 seconds faster than a PP GTI and 16 seconds faster than the MK7 Golf R, I would...
  10. A

Welcome to turbo, Honda.

MB 2.0 355hp....CLA45 AMG :clap:
  11. A

Lamborghini Aventador crashed in Brooklyn/ Split in two

How the hell did the other driver not see the Lambo coming at him...it's about as stealthy as the space shuttle cruising down the block...
  12. A

My Fathers New Twin Turbo VW!

I think they would sell like crazy if they could keep the price under control, build in Mexico and "Amaericanize the shit out of it". How many Kia Seoul's do they sell... similar car, and it seems like I am stuck behind a hundred of those shitboxes a day....
  13. A

I should also clarify, every few years VW shows a wicked van concept (old school vw style) it gets rave reviews, people say build it...and instead they rebadge a Chrysler...WTF. A modern VW bus would sell like crazy.
  14. A

Maybe they tell you guys different than reality. Looking at the published sales figures it's highest selling year was less than 16k in a whole year...that's a sales flop of epic proportions.
  15. A

Lol...that's why VW sold 209 of them last month....yeah, not a typo...209 sold...those things are flying off the lots...once you take 10% off the sticker, and pray for a sucker.
  16. A

I would buy one. I'll never understand why VW limits it's market share so much by not importing this or building a new van that's not a rebadged crappy Chrysler.
  17. A

Next Gen Mustang

3630ish for a V8, 6 speed premium car. 3520 for a V6 track pack.
  18. A

Have you test driven a car with no intention of buying it?

Not a car, but a ton of bikes. Ones I can remember Buell 1125R (30 miles dragging knee!) Buell XB12, Suzuki TL1000R, a few Ducati Monsters and a 1098S, Honda RC51, Current gen R1, BMW S1000rr (came very close to buying that one) most of the bikes I really liked and went in with maybe a 5% chance...
  19. A

First Gen Hyundai Genesis Coupe

First gen looks way better than the current Oragami face generation.
  20. A

2015 Civic Type R (2.0L Turbo)

Great another wicked Honda we wont get. Instead i'm sure they will send us another ugly ass Crosstour.