GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bluvv04

Nearly 30 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

I hope that God has NO mercy on his soul. As a father of a youngin', this shit is unacceptable.
  2. bluvv04

What car would you buy to compliment your GTi?

Range Rover Evoque '08 IS-F
  3. bluvv04

Favorite Engine Notes

LFA RS4 Gallardo 997 GT3 RS 4.0 any VW w/ VR6 and intake/exhaust Supra 2JZ 458 '95 GSR - 6000rpm-8000rpm (soft spot for that car - RIP :) ) S1000RR w/ Akra Shorty and who could not like this: http://youtu.be/s8TX8IzAyBc EDIT: Almost forgot! The sound of my motorcycle club at a red light...
  4. bluvv04

Stock Trading

sub'd. very interested in learning the In's and Out's of this. I have funds put away in a few stocks, and some other things, but I don't fully understand it. In here to learn more!
  5. bluvv04

Fiesta ST - Beast?

I will say that Ford has definitely stepped up their cars over the last 10 years. I remember my Dad had a few Explorers from the 90s era, and I felt those things were horrid. Basic design and build, just to sell a few more models, and the things breaked down extremely fast, not to mention they...
  6. bluvv04

VW/Audi Buys Ducati to expand brand portfolio

lol nice...funny that I wanted a 799 (if they make it) Panigale...and I already have a GTI, and then the companies get together...should be interesting
  7. bluvv04

Any CC owners...?

Yeah not feeling the new ones as much as the old one. VW seems to be giving many of there newer cars that same front end from an Accord (real square and basic), however, I do kinda dig the new Tiguan's looks for some odd reason. I would definitely suggest a CC. My fiance wants a black one real...
  8. bluvv04

Mega Millions

thats what i'm talking about! :D
  9. bluvv04

Mega Millions

...and would a F-16 painted flat-black be too much to ask for as well?
  10. bluvv04

Mega Millions

Oh God I almost forgot! buy: Ducati Desmosedici RR Ducati 1199 Panigale S Tricolore Suzuki GSX-R 1000 ('08) Can Am Spyder T-Rex Custom murdered-out chopper on a 360 rear tire, all flat-everything Got to have the horses in the stable...
  11. bluvv04

Mega Millions

Let's see.... I'd do what another Akronite has done and take my talents to South Beach. Then I'd get a penthouse suite. Set my daughter up for life (no money until 18, 21, 25, then 30). serial fornicate because i'd be that dude who just won the biggest lotto. buy: Rossion Q1 Lamborghini...
  12. bluvv04

Hypercar versus Supercar?

true true...I view hypercars as something like a trophy...drive it once in a while, rev it, get looks. supercars are similar in a sense, but something you actually "drive" if you car-nut. like the enthusiast who takes the ZR1 out and lays down times on the 1/4 mile, or takes a 911 out to the...
  13. bluvv04

2012 365-day Photo Blog!

all great pix! I just started getting back on golfmk6.com since I've got the time to do it at work (newborn baby takes up the time at home). i want to get into photography, but my camera is crap compared to what your using, and again with a newborn money is too tight to be blowing 500-1000 bux...
  14. bluvv04

yeah I figured out that my favorite car that i'd love to own and drive would be the Rossion Q1. It's like an older ferrari (barebones-style luxury w/great performance). I mean, 0-60 in 3.1 sec, 1.1g's on skidpad, 450hp twin-turbo V6 (doesnt necessarily come with the car, so im pretty somebody...
  15. bluvv04

Well, I'm here at work with nothing much to do today, so I decided to cruise the forums. This is something i've been thinking about on my own, but saw this section for off-topic discussions and decided to ask my other dubber's what you guys think. We all have a supercar or hypercar that we...
  16. bluvv04

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi all. I was introduced to VW's back when I was into Honda's/Acura's. I had a 95 GSR w/full bolt-ons and was loving the car life...then my buddy traded in his hooked up accord for a white MKIII Golf 4-door. I was confused as to why, but then after about a month the Golf was built...