GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by strickertyler123

1. S

Mk7 gti codes

Was looking for some info on these codes i got first time getting them and google didnt show much. 3A41 3B60 AF00 Using jb4 with is38 dont have a pro tune yet so assuming this is why i got them just wanted to know what they are. Thanks Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  2. S

Tunes

Anyone know someone who has decent to cheap tunes like made them themselves. I just need something to see if a tune is my prob im getting before i spend money of good tune Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  3. S

Is38 swap

So installed the is38 on my 2015 mk7 gti get it all hooked up did this about a month or 2 ago but havent been already to run it do to the ecu wont request more than 12lbs at most im running jb4 so got logs to look at i checked for boost leaks havent found one yet gotta do smoke test i know you...
  4. S

Boost leak

What are some common boost leaks on the mk7s mines a 2015 i did a leak test and found a small leak at my turbo muffler delete gonna fix it i installed a is38 and my ecu is only hitting between 7 and 12psi my acuator is set at 3.6 volts and it passed the test if this leak doesnt fix it then only...
  5. S

Mk7 gti is38 issue

So long story short i installed a is38 on my 2015 mk7 gti got aucator set to 3.6v and ran adaption and passed got my jb4 hooked up ran it with my is20 worked great but now my ecu is in some sort of limp mode and wont request more than 7lbs of boost some say i need a hardtune because my car just...