GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by smgti15

1. S

jb4 install help

hi guys, I am a total newbie working on my car and I was wondering if anybody would be willing to meet up and help me install my jb4. I'm having trouble with the bottom clip and I gave up after struggling for quite a while and having to get back to work. Beers and other payment can be provided...
  2. S

JB4 install

Hi everybody, So I tried to install my JB4 today and I got hung up with the plug D. I jacked the car up and everything but I could not get the clip undone for the life of me. I am a complete noob with this stuff and I didn't want to break anything, so I unplugged the JB4 and left it for another...
  3. S

Corsa Exhaust plus downpipe

Hi guys, I'm currently running a Corsa Catback exhaust on my 6 speed GTI. I like it, but it just doesn't provide me enough sound. I was wondering if anybody has run or heard a Corsa paired with a downpipe. I want it to be louder, but it is a daily and my wife has to approve of the sound as...
  4. S

Refreshing GTI exterior

Hi guys, so perhaps a dumb question, but back when I first bought my GTI I did nothing special to maintain the paint. I bought the car CPO, the paint seemed to look great, and from there on out I only washed it by hand and used some Adam's polishes and stuff like that after washing. No specific...