GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SDU

1. S

2015 GTI monster floor mats?

are the floor mats available for Canadian or US dealerships? I was told by my dealership that they don't have it but i see a lot of other pictures with the red GTI logo rubber floor mats
  2. S

Air vent blowing warm air?

Thanks for all the inputs guys! Finally got the key to my white GTI w tech and leather... I love it! Made sure to check every detail before taking delivery and managed to obtain the vehicle with under 20km. However the vents seem to be blowing warm air even at the lowest setting. It's around...
  3. S

Mileage on new vehicle

For all the new GTI owners. How many km/miles are your vehicle at delivery. Is 300km acceptable?
  4. S

Leasing or financing

Hi everyone, Im from Canada and i want to get your opinions on the lease vs finance option. My GTI will be ready at month end. I have already negotiated the final price. My dilemma now is the method of payment. VW of Canada is offering lease and finance rate at 36 months at 1.9% I don't like...
  5. S

Lease questions

I am still up in the air whether to lease or finance the GTI as it is the first year on a new platform and seems to be some issues arising already. I will most likely lease though. I was just curious how much the excess wear and tear cost? I know every dealership seems to be different. I got...
  6. S

Media cable

Just wondering if it comes with the car or if you have to pay extra Thanks!