GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RedHotVAG

1. RedHotVAG

JB1 to JB4 Upgrade Done!

Finally. Finally. Installed the JB1 to JB4 upgrade. A bitch to install. Though I'm no handyman, I still could do the upgrade myself, but took probably 45 minutes total. WHAT. AN. UPGRADE. Golf R. Map 2. Catted Downpipe, Drop in Filter. Night and day difference compared to Map 1 on JB1...
  2. RedHotVAG

Club Wolfsburg - Season Opener - May 20th

CLUB WOLFSBURG - Season Opener - May 20th It's been a while since I've made a post like this. If you are not yet a part of Club Wolfsburg, we started this club back in August 2014 as a place to buy and sell parts for enthusiasts from the Greater Toronto Area. We have since had many meets and...
  3. RedHotVAG

2017 R - Exhaust Flap VCDS Changes

I just took delivery of a 2017 R last week. I want to switch off the exhaust flap by coding. It looks like things are different for this model year and it's no longer Byte 9 Bit 2. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks!
  4. RedHotVAG

CLUB WOLFSBURG Track Day - Saturday, July 9th!

CLUB WOLFSBURG - Saturday, July 9th, Track Day @ Toronto Motorsports Park Club Wolfsburg is back again with the 2nd track day of the year! Thanks to the 30 cars that showed up at our last track day in May! This is a private event, with mostly VWs only! We will not be joining an open to...
  5. RedHotVAG

CLUB WOLFSBURG - May 15 Track Day @ Toronto Motorsports Park

CLUB WOLFSBURG - May 15, Track Day @ Toronto Motorsports Park This is a private event, with mostly VWs only! We will not be joining an open to public lapping day but renting the track out for 3 hours. Cars will mostly be 200 to 300 HP, hopefully that will create a safer environment for...
  6. RedHotVAG

CLUB WOLFSBURG - GROUP BUY!!!

OBDEleven - Bluetooth Audi / VW Specific OBDII Scanner *************************For Android Only************************* This will read VW / Audi specific codes, allow adaptation and coding. I have had this since September last year, it is now ready for prime time. Included: 1) Bluetooth...
  7. RedHotVAG

CLUB WOLFSBURG | Winter Lunch Meet & Greet | Sunday, Feb 7th

Club Wolfsburg Winter Lunch Meet & Greet Club Wolfsburg has grown to 230 members local to the GTA! We are having our first official meet of 2016! Come spring, we will be back with running track days again! Get your meat on with Korean Barbeque! Please confirm attendance by Friday evening as...
  8. RedHotVAG

CLUB WOLFSBURG - Logo Design Competition - $500 Prize!

CLUB WOLFSBURG LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION ------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks to all of you, Club Wolfsburg is growing! It is time that we have an official logo, so we are opening up a design competition. The winner's logo will be used in our group page...
  9. RedHotVAG

CLUB WOLFSBURG: Meet 4 - Touring & Barbecue Meet - Sunday, October 11th

CLUB WOLFSBURG (GTIs In The GTA) will be having our 4th official meet of the year! Sunday, October 11th We will be driving this route: CLICK HERE TO SEE ROUTE Please join our Facebook Group here!
  10. RedHotVAG

BMS JB Stage 1 Released

Here is a Map 0 snapshot where the requested boost was fine. I don't remember when each one was sent though. While the RPM line is erratic, we don't know if it's erratic because of the cam position sensor, the JB1, or it only appears erratic because there is an issue with boost modulation.
  11. RedHotVAG

BMS JB Stage 1 Released

Map 0 - feels fine. But has an erratic RPM line in the log. Taking out the JB1 feels fine too, but now I have no way of logging RPM line, but it feels fine as well. Here is the car with +3.5 PSI.
  12. RedHotVAG

GTA MEET: Go Karting at 70km/h with Club Wolfsburg (Formerly GTIs In The GTA)

Club Wolfsburg (formerly GTIs In The GTA) is having our next event on September 5th! This will be an Outdoor Go-Karting event @ 3S Go Karts. The Go Karts here go up to 74 km/h! You will feel the speed, hear the backfire of the exhaust and spin out if you go too fast! This is the best...
  13. RedHotVAG

GTI MEET - VAGKRAFT 2015, Sunday Aug 16th

The GTIs In The GTA crew will be attending VAGKRAFT 2015 in Brampton, ON this coming Sunday, August 16th. We will meet for breakfast before cruising to VAGKRAFT together. Please join us on our Facebook Group Page! We have 122 local members as of today! It is a very active group with lots of...
  14. RedHotVAG

GTI Track Day!

Running: JB Stage 1 @ 4.75 to 5.25 psi APR Intake CTS Downpipe Stock Suspension 255 / 35 / 19 ContiSportContact SEE THE VIDEO HERE! PLEASE LIKE IT!
  15. RedHotVAG

APR Intake Heat Soak

When I was at the mechanics, they logged my IATs when they test drove it and got 64C/147F, I have the APR Carbon Fiber intake. A buddy from our car meet has the stock intake and he's logging 46C IAT, 114.8F, he has the stock airbox. Outside ambient temperature 30C / 85F We took a look at the...