GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by pSyCO_007

1. P

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Yeah it gets easier I have the ECS tuning on and it was really hard to close at first but now it closes really smoothly
  2. P

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Finally got around to installing new to me wheels Enkei Raijin wheels 18x8 35 mm offset. The guy I bought them from had said they alzor 030 but they weren’t. I swapped over the Indy 500 I had on my Austin’s.
  3. P

Will these wheels fit??

So I came across a set of Enkei Raijin wheels 18x8 35 mm offset. I know I will need to get new lug bolts since oem uses ball seat and the wheels will need conical. My question is will I need to run some spacer to use these wheels with oem suspension?
  4. P

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Anyone running any of the IE engine tunes?? Thinking about getting this one and want to hear if y’all like it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. P

OEM side mirrors

Recently upgraded to auto folding side mirriors. So looking to sell my OEM side mirriors with white caps and mirror switch. They are are heated and not blind spot mirrors. Just plain OEM mirrors from a 2015 Alpine white GTI. Looking to get 130.00 doesn't include shipling. Message me for...
  6. P

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I’ve been thinking about doing this but I was thinking of using a center headrest for the left and right outer ones. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. P

That’s looks nice.. you do it your self?? You thinking about doing the black mirror caps ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. P

Finally got around to installing my AliExpress auto side mirrors. Pretty straight swap as the were already white mirror caps on them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. P

I was looking to see if I could find 2 of the same style as the middle headrest Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. P

42 Draft Design cat back review

So this is my review of 42 Draft Design catback. I bought from urotuning. I went with them cause they offered free shipping on it and ECS was charging like 125.00 for shipping on the cat back. Not a lot of information on this catback except for a couple of videos on YouTube. The installation is...
  11. P

Yeah I plan on making one and posting some video clips Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. P

I installed my 42 draft design catback. Was a lot easier than I thought. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. P

I went with a steel pan and fumoto valve. Or just use an oil extractor. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. P

Hit me up if you decide to replace the whole badge I have some that I’m not gonna use it’s the whole set front back and both sides Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. P

I use a small brush and vacuum to get in the seat cracks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk