GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mursepaolo

1. mursepaolo

What did you do to your mk7 today?

My H&R 10 mm have lips though. They are 57.1 bore and I'm running a 57.1 to 73.1 hub ring.
  2. mursepaolo

I'm having the same issue with mine. I've had it balanced, re-balanced, checked and re-checked the hub rings and spacers. Still shaking at 75 and up.
  3. mursepaolo

Gimme all the cold airsss! Was actually on Sat, not today.
  4. mursepaolo

Braille AGM 15 lb Battery

Anyone running a Braille AGM 15 lb battery in their mk7 GTI? Just wondering if anything has changed as far as habits with the car (like not sitting and listening to music with the engine off for too long). Thanks
  5. mursepaolo

PP GTI Low Pitched Whine

Hey guys. I'm getting this weird low pitched whine when I am rolling at very low speeds like pulling in and out of a parking space or coming to a stop at a light. It happens 1 out of 10 times, it's a very short sound, and not reproducible on purpose. I like to think that it's brake related...
  6. mursepaolo

FS: JB 1 Rev 2 with Data Cable

Sold. Thanks all.
  7. mursepaolo

FS: Forge TMD

Forge TMD, brand new, never installed $100 local pick up in Los Angeles $110 shipped to CONUS
  8. mursepaolo

I've messed with them before doing other things and I've never felt like they were the same since. Just thought this would be a quick way to peace of mind.
  9. mursepaolo

The hole in the rubber boot is not for adjustment? Dang, I'd like to know the answer to this as well. I'm about to install the S3 short shifter.
  10. mursepaolo

Honestly, I got it for cosmetics because I thought you'd be able to see it peeking out, but you can't. It did not make as big a difference as the Eurocode rear chassis brace, but the difference is there, nonetheless.
  11. mursepaolo

I got it for $129. I think it's the same price still. Not really in for numerical data. It's more about the feel for me. I did not catch that at all. LMFAO
  12. mursepaolo

Feels good. Tightened up the rear end even more.
  13. mursepaolo

Installed the ECS rear subframe brace
  14. mursepaolo

Put on the Roc-Euro drivetrain stabilizer instead of going with the dogbone insert. Functions great and little to no NVH added. Fitment is on point also.
  15. mursepaolo

Really nice system. Following up on this question and if there are any functions not working both on the unit and on the wheel.