GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Micah247

1. M

FS: Porsche Boxster GTI brake kit. A.k.a. poor man’s BBK

When you replace the rotors you use GTI rotors. There are a ton of write ups online on this. The only thing you have to do is swap the rigid pipes. This is because on a Porsche the caliper is set I said tell me behind the rotor. On the Volkswagen it is set in front of the rotor. Do you want two...
  2. M

FS: Porsche Boxster GTI brake kit. A.k.a. poor man’s BBK

I have for sale two new Zimmerman GTI front brake rotors. Two Porsche Boxster front calipers with new pads and new shims and new adapter brackets to fit Volkswagen Golf. Includes all adapters and stainless steel brake lines. I purchased it years ago, but I have had it in storage because I...
  3. M

Advice for those with front BBK.

I never really put much thought into what would happen if I got a flat tire. Well today it happened. I pulled over, jacked up the car and removed the wheel. Just as I was about to put the donut on, I realized how will that be able to fit over my front BBK? Simple answer, it won't. I lucked out...
  4. M

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Your compressor needs to run occasionally to circulate the refrigerant as a lubricant. Even in the winter, so this is an easy way to accomplish that.
  5. M

FS: Front Voomeran over fender flare

So I'm about to purchase a fender flare kit. I only need the rears, so the fronts are for sale. I would be more than happy to cover the shipping at no charge. Here's a link to the product...
  6. M

I did the HPA puck. Big mistake, I hav a diesel, my trunk shook violently.
  7. M

The 034 insert bends. Go with the BFI stage 1 insert. Until you stiffen up the dog bone short shift and won't be as responsive IMO
  8. M

FS: Badgeless Grill

$50 shipped. Red line can be removed. Can be painted any color. Comes with new hood insert and new lower strip to cover notch.
  9. M

Foot on brake? If manual, clutch in all the way? I remember after installing a clutch stop I was having intermittent starting issues until I adjusted the bolt on the backside of the clutch stop.
  10. M

Where do I find one of these?

A piece of my headlights went missing. It's no wonder I had such bad condensation. This rubber boot covers a hole. I believe it acts as a vent. I can't find a part number for it.
  11. M

I used red film. Can't see it unless your looking up.
  12. M

Everywhere, it's a mix of removed and about to be installed. Dining room table is ASAP. Office is about to be installed and for sale items. Wheels and heavy parts in the basement. Seats are in storage unit. Buy some part please. Girl is pissed.