GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by keir the dub bloke

1. keir the dub bloke

GTD Detail

Some shots of yesterday's efforts. No love for the first 5000 miles meant it looked like this..... Some iron x snow foam, no rinse shampoo, Wolf hard body and gtechniq glass sealant resulted in this..... The morning rain beaded off a treat and the carbon grey metallic leaps out at you...
  2. keir the dub bloke

De badging a GTI/GTD

has anyone been brave enough to attempt a de badge yet? I am wondering what the grille would look like behind the badge in particular. My side GTD badges do not look to be on that securely anyway! Pics would be helpful.
  3. keir the dub bloke

GTi - Kicks arse!

Day 1 of a 3 day test with a GTI and it rocks, hard. Why the hell would anyone need anything else than sport mode? That noise, that accelleration. Mega :D Hoping the GTD coming will be (nearly) as good.
  4. keir the dub bloke

Button pressed on a GTD

Company car order for my GTD in Carbon grey went through today. Gone for dynaudio, rear camera, winter pack, keyless plus a few more bits I can't remember now. Hopefully it will come in time for my Mk6 Sport estate to go back in May 2014. I was amazed to see the MPG and CO2 matched a 3...