GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jtucker

1. J

Climate control indicators not lighting

The climate control indicator lights have stoped working on my 2015 GTI. They are the ones on the inner top and bottom press button switches such as ac, max ac, defrost as well as the sync and off indicator buttons. Any idea what may be amiss? Possibly a fuse? Thanks in advance for your...
  2. J

climate control indicator lights

The climate control indicator lights have stoped working on my 2015 GTI. They are the ones on the inner top and bottom press button switches such as ac, max ac, defrost as well as the sync and off indicator buttons. Any idea what may be amiss? Possibly a fuse? Thanks in advance for your help.
  3. J

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

It was my first new car as well, '83 red/red GTI only mine had the sunroof.
  4. J

WTB: REflex silver MK 7 GTI Front Tow Hook Cover

Mine came up missing. The dealer only has them in "primer". Anyone have a Reflex Silver front cover for the tow hook port? I'll pay $50 for one. Let me know if you have one you want to get rid of... Thanks, J. Tucker
  5. J

Lost my tow hook cover

My front tow hook cover came up missing today. Dealer only has them in primer, $29.20 + who knows how much to paint. Any suggestions on where to get a used one? Or possibly CF? Thanks!!!
  6. J

How can I tell if my GTI has been tuned?

Hi I am new the the GTI. I am 3rd owner of a 2015 GTI Autobahn 6MT. Perusing this forum it looks like the 1st owner may have tuned the car at some point. All the performance parts look to have been removed (except VWR springs). Is there a way to tell if the car has a tune? Is there a way to...
  7. J

hatch lid compartment

There is a covered compartment on the inside of the hatch lid, directly ahead of the latch. Inside is a bracket that is obviously meant to hold something. Any idea what it might be. I am new to the MK7 GTI, returning after previously owning a new MK1 back in 1983. Thanks, J. Tucker