GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• At this moment, I don't know anyone can vag-com around here since I'm looking one mysely for my wife's Allroad and my GTI.

I belong a group for NJ Dity Euro but the person used to help me from this group now lives in PA and kinda hassle for him to come by..maybe I can lure him back in Bridgewater with some nice six-packs. Also, don't have much time with meets with 2 young kids.
    Thanks for the info. Few years back when I had my MK6 GTI, Douglas did my stage 1 and 2 there with JR.

This time I'd purchased my MK7 GTI at Douglas but the financial / loan process went really sour I didn't want to go back to them even for tuning even I know JR and Brian are good guys but I just don't want Douglas get any more money from me.

So for I have 5000 miles on the car but really looking to go stage 1 since I heard they cracked the code for 16 models but since I did purchased an extended warranty through Douglas, not sure it is best to use them for APR stage 1. but I would think RSW or Linden VW do a better job for stage 1.
    Just checking out the APR update for the unlocking ECU port and saw your profile from Bridgewater NJ also I'm from there too. Not sure if you see me on the road before with a red PP GTI MK7. Are you getting your stage 1 from RSW or Douglas VW?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…