GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fatloserboi

1. F

mk7 R vs gv wrx

R only has NPM +5psi, wrx has intake, dp, cobb stage. First race: R by a car Second race: wrx by a car Do these results look correct? I'm assuming they are even and it's down to drivers error..
  2. F

Neuspeed Power Module at the +7psi mode

I was wondering if anyone has tried this will race gas or 100 octane fuel.. I have a friend who has this and me being a chemist, I was like I could mix you some 100 octane gas with xylenes or toluene.. I was wondering if it's safe and if the difference is noticeable.. He did mention he really...
  3. F

Neuspeed Power Module with RS7 plugs

If I where to get a Neuspeed Power Module, would it benefit from have 1 step colder plug? Such as the RS7 plugs?? Also would putting on the RS7 plugs void warranty with VW? And what happens if I'm stock and I run the RS7 plugs? Do I lose power?
  4. F

9th Gen Civic Si vs Mk7 GTI

Both pure stock, who wins both being manual? Would this be even considered a driver's race? I've seen the comparisons in a magazine. I personally don't think it's even close. I think the gti is closer to the wrx than the si is to the gti. A co-worker of mine found times of 14.5 for the civic...
  5. F

Fiesta ST vs. MK7 GTI. My test drive review and opinion request!

I've driven the fiesta, the focus and the gti.. Of the three I'd go with the Focus.. I found it incredibly fun but lacked refinement.. I wasn't so hot on the fiesta tho for some reason.. But if your car is gonna get vandalized then for me that isn't even a discussion.. I'd just rather not have...
  6. F

Spotted: 2016 Lapiz Blue Golf R

Spotted around the Gilmore skytrain and Stille Creek Area on Thursday Oct 1st at around Noonish.. Wondering if you are on here.. I tried to catch up but you were too fast.. Lol
  7. F

Vancouver Golf R Ordered

Just pick up my Golf R today. :D
  8. F

4motion badge

Anybody get an external 4motion badge for their car? Reason I'm asking is that just incase *knock on wood* your car gets towed the tow truck operator just assumes that it's just a golf which is fwd and tows it that way, damaging the car..
  9. F

Extended Warranty on Golf R

Wondering what you guys think? I'm in Canada so the stock warranty is 4 years at 80k km.. Do you guys think I need to purchase extra time/mileage?? My wife wants to keep the car for about 8 years or so.. What are likely repairs that will be needed to make on this car?? Thanks in advance...
  10. F

Vancouver Golf R Ordered

Hi All, I just found this site a couple of weeks ago and decided to sign up. So a bit about why I'm here: - Ordered the 2016 Golf R in manual from Cowell VW on Apr 19th. - Did so because my previous car - Nismo Sentra Spec V - spun a rod bearing and my pregnant wife decided she'd had enough...