GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DUBPL8

1. DUBPL8

TDI replacement - my 4 door S14

Forgot about this thread. I usually update my thread on TCL since this forum is practically dead.
  2. DUBPL8

Oops, forgot the photos don't resize automatically here. I'll resize them in a bit. Edit: Ended up hosting a different set of pics from their FB page. I'll resize the original ones later on.
  3. DUBPL8

It has begun. Car is now at Rasty getting the JZX110 R154 swap done and HKS Hi-Power exhaust installed :thumbup:
  4. DUBPL8

Rasty's video of a AT to MT swap on a JZX100 Mark II: km9g76eyq2c
  5. DUBPL8

Cheers. 4 doors aren't for everybody, I can concur with that. However, this sedan is more sought after by the drift community than the S-chassis even. As for automatic, I'm having the manual swap done over in Japan with a JZX110 R154 so a lot of the parts will be brand new and ready to go...
  6. DUBPL8

It's all good, I just wanted to spice it up in hopes of generating more traffic since this forum is pretty much dead :laugh: But yeah, in stock form it sure as fuck does! It needs aero to truly shine, and the Car Wonder Modify kit is the best one for it:
  7. DUBPL8

The JZX90 Mark II has zero in common with the Camry, other than the Toyota badge. The Camry hasn't been RWD since the early 80s. Besides, they have more potential than any VW in existence. MRr7mhH81LY FDlXe6a3Ie4 Whereas the GTI and the Golf R are technically glorified VW Golf's. That...
  8. DUBPL8

Since I gave my TDI back to VW as part of Dieselgate, I've been on the hunt for a proper JDM vehicle to get back into a scene that I had departed from many years ago. After looking at a few vehicles, I've decided to finally settle on this: After scouring the Japanese auctions and...
  9. DUBPL8

"Car Guys"

Wow, I can't believe people actually do that! That's beyond fucked up.
  10. DUBPL8

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

God I wish I could get rid of my fucking Bi-Xenons by now.
  11. DUBPL8

dfd forum looks like an alt-right meetup

Oh ffs dude this is a Golf forum, not an Off-Topic forum. Other forums still see activity. Just because this sub-forum is dead doesn't mean the entire forum is dead. And even when it was "active", it was usually the same 5-7 people posting constantly. I wouldn't consider that "active"...
  12. DUBPL8

dfd forum looks like an alt-right meetup

I wish I could poop before leaving for work in the morning. I always find myself taking a huge dump the moment I step in the office. WHY????
  13. DUBPL8

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

If someone raped someone, and then said on trial, "I was raped and now I think rape is a positive experience", would that be justified? Of course not! No sane person would excuse their actions, regardless of their difficulties. It's the same thing. Someone who was sexually abused is not in...
  14. DUBPL8

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

Because no one would do such a thing when there are people defending someone who is an apologist for pedophilia and pederasty. Oh, the horror! ??