GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CPE1704TKS

1. C

Intercooler recommendation

Thanks for the info, I put an ECS drop-in on order at the end of March and hopefully it'll be at my door by the end of next week. Should be considerably better than the stock one.
  2. C

Thanks for the advice all, I heard back from the body shop today. The bear took out my AC condenser, intercooler, intake tubing and radiator, along with the bumper, radiator support(s), fog light, splash guards, and I'm sure more stuff. I haven't gotten the full list yet, still waiting to hear...
  3. C

Hello all, Last Saturday I clipped a (likely) dead bear at 50mph on an unlit section of road with my '15 MK7. It had been hit previously about 30 seconds earlier, and fortunately for my car it only weighed ~ 200lbs. The car just got towed to the body shop, so I don't have an estimate yet...
  4. C

Clutch Recommendation

Hello all, I just joined the forum because I've recently discovered that the clutch on my bone stock 15 GTI is starting to slip under low rpm boost in 6th. I'd been reluctant to do any engine performance mods because I'd read that the stock clutch was unsuited for that, and since this is my...