1. A

Hey mod delete me cause its sold

Sold! Thanks to everyone who messaged me
  2. A

Pictures of you dog(s)

My bulldog terror. Named for a band cause hes a terror
  3. A

See this Film, unless you're squeamish

Honestly was overrated. Just another run of the mill sci-fi movie to me. If the lady in the airlock was trying to save everyone, instead of trying to just keep the guy from opening the hatch. why not just launch yourself into space?
  4. A

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finally got around to removing the snow guard and cutting out the air inlet directly to the airbox.
  5. A

Went in for servicing... walked out drooling over an s4

Took the Gti in for 10k service, so I wondered over to the Audi dealership. Found a used 2014 s4 with 93k miles for 23k$. After talking to the sales lady, they said they have to get rid of it by Saturday cause it's been on their lot for to long. This makes me think they'd be willing to drop the...
  6. A

A couple questions

Here goes: I have a techtonics catback exhaust that I took off my mk6 golf before I traded it in. Currently the gti has a muffler delete. But when I go to get a downpipe, from what I understand, I'm going to want a muffler due to volume. My question is, can I cut up and use the techtonics...
  7. A

Q

D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

How you like these fire hawks? I was considering buying them because of their price, but ended up dropping money on Michelins Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

Shoulda taken pictures, but installed an integrated engineering intercooler. That was fun Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

FMIC or WM

Soooooo, living in AZ, I see IAT's that get pretty high. I've heard the intercooler is ok at stock levels, but once tuned it kinda sucks. Eventually I'd like to stack a ECU and TCU tune with the JB4. So my question is, for daily driving purposes would a FMIC be better then going with water meth...
  11. A

Best way to put power to the ground

Bought a 17 GTI DSG non pp a few months back. Quite enjoying the car, and would love to add more to it, but since it's under warranty, I'm avoiding doing to much until it's out of its warranty period. I've added a jb4, but literally everything else is bone stock. Running map 1 I tend to spin...