GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

List of Wins & Losses

Tico63

Ready to race!
Hey everyone,

I've made a list of all the cars I've beat & lost to. All of these races were done on straight away roads with no other cars around. I don't have videos :( but I figured I'd share with anyone to spark their curiosity about how your car might stack up. There was a variety of friendly races as well as passive aggressive drivers who couldn't handle losing. I'm not built with that cutthroat competitive nature, I was just having a blast :) I also added a section to give you an idea of the nature of these drivers of these manufacturers post race. Most races started at 40mph and ended about 100mph. All of these were roll races on 3 honks.

When I was Stock:

Wins:

Mk6 GTI - Stage I - (1-2 Car lengths) / Exchanged Instagram
9th Gen Honda SI Stock - (3-4 Car lengths) / Pulled away
Volvo S60 2.0T Stock - (3-4 Car lengths) / Pulled away
MK7 GTI - Muffler Delete Only / Manual (1 Car length) / Chatted with him a bit - I'm DSG btw

Losses:

Genesis Coupe 2.0T - Tuned (1/2 car length) / Gave me the middle finger
F30 335i - Stock (3-4 car lengths) / Thumbs up

When I was APR Stage I (No bolt ons) :

Wins:

Same Genesis 2.0T I lost to stock :) - (4-5 car lengths) / Pulled away
Audi A3 Stock - (9-10 car lengths)/ Got out of his car aggressively after losing
9th Gen Honda SI Mods unknown - (4-5 car lengths) / Pulled away
9th Gen Honda SI Mods unknown - (6-7 car lengths) / Nothing happened
10th Gen Honda SI Sounded stock - (4-5 car lengths) / Fly by and flashed hazards after losing
Infiniti G37 Exhaust - (3-4 car lengths) / Aggressively cut me off after losing
Focus ST Muffler Delete only - (5-6 car lengths) / Chatted with him a bit
2015 Subaru STI Widebody + Exhaust - (3-4 car lengths) / Nothing happened
2015 Subaru WRX Loud Exhaust - (Car let off immediately as I pulled on him) but it could have been embarrassing / Exited on traffic light prematurely
MK7 GTI Stock - (4-5 car lengths) / Massive tool
MK7 GTI JB1 plus bolt ons - (3-4 car lengths) / Chatted with him a bit
MK7 GOLF R Exhaust Mods unknown - (1 car length) / Chatted with him a bit
Mustang Ecoboost Sounded stock - (3-4 car lengths) / Aggressively cut me off
Mustang V6 Exhaust - (5-6 car lengths) / Rode my bumper as I hit the cruise control.
350Z DE Exhaust Mods unknown (4-5 car lengths) / Ricer fly after losing
Audi A4 APR Stage I - (2-3 car lengths) / Massive tool. Words can't describe.
BMW F30 328i stock (5-6 car lengths) / Nothing happened
BMW 428i stock (5-6 car lengths)/ Rode my bumper after losing
Same Volvo S60 I beat stock, now it was tuned (3-4 car lengths)/ Pulled away

Losses:

MK7 GTI Mods unknown - (2-3 car lengths) Thumbs up
Subaru WRX STI Mods unknown (9-10 car lengths) Stupid fast. Felt like I was standing still. Flashed hazards at me. / I did a fly by thumbs up IDC
Genesis Coupe 3.8 Loud Exhaust Mods unknown - (1/2 car length) was pulling on him towards the end / Pulled away

I'm currently APR Stage II with absolutely no interest in racing anymore or looking to gain more power. It was an absolute blast to collect all these kills. Keep in mind, I didn't lose as much because I wasn't trying to race cars in superior categories. All these cars are generally in the similar price/power range. I'm aware that I would lose a lot more had I raced different cars. Just wanted to share and I had fun making this post reliving those races :)

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Not bad, if you have videos of any you should post them up!

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Got out of his car aggressively after losing

Jesus that dude needs to get a grip.

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
interesting, apr stage 1 looks great. did the Mk7 GTI with JB1 have a DP? says bolt ons so im assuming so. Im personally JB4 and looking to get to the power levels of apr stage 1 or more

Mk72015

Ready to race!
interesting, apr stage 1 looks great. did the Mk7 GTI with JB1 have a DP? says bolt ons so im assuming so. Im personally JB4 and looking to get to the power levels of apr stage 1 or more

any bolt on's?

tknj99

Ready to race!

This is interesting as I was recently given a figure of APR Stage 1 being maybe 5% more power than a JB1/4.. your win seems to discredit this figure?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

This is interesting as I was recently given a figure of APR Stage 1 being maybe 5% more power than a JB1/4.. your win seems to discredit this figure?

JB4 totally depends on supporting mods, map6 tweaking, fueling. Pretty sure with a downpipe, running E30, and a maxed out absolute map 6, JB4 would be faster than APR Stage 2.

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
any bolt on's?

no bolt ons whatsoever. im looking to get a dp soon however, been wondering if it would be worth it to switch over to uni S2, or another flash tune or keep the jb4 (too lazy to tweak map6) but if jb4+dp is equal to uni s2 then i might reconsider keeping the jb4

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Haven't Taken a L yet, but then again i don't race much. My car was stock for a couple weeks.

Stock Wins:
Cobalt Turbo/ Stock/ a Bus.

Tuned IS38 wins:
Stage 3 Cobb MK6 with APR DSG/ 5 lengths and pulling from 40-120
Stage 2 APR MK6R/ 4 lengths 40-125(really strong K04 car)
Cobb pro tuned 2016 STI/ A Bus+ 40-150. My old manager. Never spoke with me after that. I got laid off later(not related)
Unknown mods 16+ WRX, slammed and loud/ Alot from 60-125. I slowed down and he tried to to a ricer fly by, hit the gas again and passed him and threw my hazards on. He flipped me off :p
Loud Yellow GTO unknown mods/ 40-100, a couple cars, he shutdown pretty early after i started pulling.

IS20 JB4 Map 6 26 PSI peak E30
1992 LS1 swapped 240SX/ Got him by 1 car. 40-120. He started pulling at 90 to my fender, but my little IS20 stuck it out and edged a car by 120.
2009 WRX hatch Cobb tuned FBO- Beat him both off digs and rolls, MK7Matt was with me, he had 0 passangers. Dig run i put a few cars from 0-100. 40-120, but quite the gap. Really nice dude. Was in shock afterwards. He called me out and took me to his spot. Great experience.

Last edited:

Tico63

Ready to race!
Got out of his car aggressively after losing

Jesus that dude needs to get a grip.

I posted a thread with this incident. Just look for MK7 vs A3 here on these forums. He thought his 1.8T A3 was fast. He was emasculated in front of his girlfriend and he attempted to showcase the small amount of dignity he had left. It was the only time I've ever experienced someone using violence as a method to coping with losing.

Last edited:

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I posted a thread with this incident. Just look for MK7 vs A3 here on these forums. He thought his 1.8T A3 was fast. He was emasculated in front of his girlfriend and he attempted to showcase the small amount of dignity he had left. It was the only time I've ever experienced someone using violence as a method to coping with losing.

"you can beat me up all you want but you cant unwalk that a3"

Royal1

Ready to race!

The jb1 car could have been manual and he is DSG.

Tico63

Ready to race!

The MK7 GTI JB1 driver told me he had an intake (don't know which) and an AWE Touring Exhaust. He did not have a downpipe.