GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The truth about the cost of my GTI modifications

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
I spent +$4.3k on Southbend Endurance 3 Clutch + Wavetrac LSD + hardware + installation cost. I don't even want to know what I spent in total including the hybrid is38 I have laying around =(.

volks6

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Have you considered that he may actually enjoy sharing his experience with others?

Don't get the hate especially when the guy has car knowledge, does his own work, and shares any roadblocks he encounters. Save the hate for the posers.

What are you his mom? You defend him every second anyone gives an opinion that differs from your's.

And WTF does "Save the hate for the posers" mean?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
$700 for the year isn't exactly bad considering it's like found money.

Guy likes driving around and talking to the camera, it's cool if you don't like it but who cares otherwise. Seems ridiculous to say so, but at least add some construction to your criticism.

Personally I'd suggest a more scripted format, it would cut down on the "extra" talking that adds needless length to the videos.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
What are you his mom? You defend him every second anyone gives an opinion that differs from your's.

And WTF does "Save the hate for the posers" mean?

For the record, I am not his mother. You commented that it seems to be a waste of his time. That is your opinion. I offered a different perspective.

You salty that I have a differing opinion?

Prime example of a "poser" is that other kid who has a channel talking about his gti when he clearly knows nothing about cars, there's a separate thread on it. At least this guy provides some insight on products + installs that can be helpful.

Good enough explanation or are you still triggered?

volks6

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
For the record, I am not his mother. You commented that it seems to be a waste of his time. That is your opinion. I offered a different perspective.

You salty that I have a differing opinion?

Prime example of a "poser" is that other kid who has a channel talking about his gti when he clearly knows nothing about cars, there's a separate thread on it. At least this guy provides some insight on products + installs that can be helpful.

Good enough explanation or are you still triggered?
Why would I be salty? His mom is defending him, I think it's adorable.

WTF does "are you still triggered" mean mom?

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Why would I be salty? His mom is defending him, I think it's adorable.

WTF does "are you still triggered" mean mom?

Solid comeback bro...

You seem to be obsessed with people's moms. The feds mom in your location, this guy's mom....did mommy not share the milk with you as a baby? A little titty envy?

Definitely still triggered :D

volks6

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Solid comeback bro...

You seem to be obsessed with people's moms. The feds mom in your location, this guy's mom....did mommy not share the milk with you as a baby? A little titty envy?

Definitely still triggered :D

Triggered yo

Had to look up the moronic dictionary definition of "triggered"

Triggered
Getting filled with hate after seeing, hearing or experiencing something you can't stand.

alderran1

Ready to race!
I wasted $$ on a fwd car so I can sit there and spin my wheels and plow through corners with my massive amount of understeer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Man all this controversy, guess I have to watch the whole thing now!

Personally I'd suggest a more scripted format, it would cut down on the "extra" talking that adds needless length to the videos.

I agree with you. More time spent editing the extra talking out, in combo with a basic script of key points to hit would probably help focus the video.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
I showed it could be done (less tuning) for under a $1000. :).

REDRUM_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
I've watched a few of his videos. I commend him for spreading his knowledge to the GTI community. It's your right to take or leave his info. Kudos to you brother for taking your time to do these vids!