GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI IS38 vs Focus ST's

ironmb

Banned
He bought the car used and it already had the tune on it, they searched off his vin to numerous companies to find out who flashed him but they didn't find out. Local guys here think he's stage 1+ as he still gets the CEL for having a downpipe. But he brakes boost pretty well.

cdubbgti911

Ready to race!
That Red GTI did well keeping up initially. Surprised to see him keep up with you that well. Anyways awesome vids!

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Good kill... love shitting on those ST's because most of the owners in my area are douche bags like the mazdaspeed 3 owners haha... I recently stopped racing them even if they try to.. if im getting caught racing im going to get caught racing a coyote or something worth it :p

Zx2man

Ready to race!
^^^^ meh there are dbags on every platform. I had a 2009 ms3 with a cobb protune.
Car was a awesome daily driver. Perfect seats and decent interior for the year.
Plenty of 370-450 whp gtx3071-35r cars out there who im sure would be “worth” your time.
But theres also plenty of guys running just a intake or loud catback no tune making 250 whp max that are retards...so yeah

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
im sure there are some that are properly modded, but in my experience they are outnumbered by dbags running only an intake and a loud exhaust at a 15:1 ratio

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Yep and i see dbags drive vw’s too. Bla bla bla. Im not brand loyal. Plenty of tools driving vettes gtrs and Porches. Just richer dbags. I dont hate on the car though. Plenty of good people too. Its mix bag.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Yep and i see dbags drive vw’s too. Bla bla bla. Im not brand loyal. Plenty of tools driving vettes gtrs and Porches. Just richer dbags. I dont hate on the car though. Plenty of good people too. Its mix bag.

^+1

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
^^^^ meh there are dbags on every platform. I had a 2009 ms3 with a cobb protune.
Car was a awesome daily driver. Perfect seats and decent interior for the year.
Plenty of 370-450 whp gtx3071-35r cars out there who im sure would be “worth” your time.
But theres also plenty of guys running just a intake or loud catback no tune making 250 whp max that are retards...so yeah

In my case it's just a bunch of basic bolted speed 3's

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
So much hate when you are driving "the other" brand....each car has its idiots, cool guys, and posers

ironmb

Banned
Good kill... love shitting on those ST's because most of the owners in my area are douche bags like the mazdaspeed 3 owners haha... I recently stopped racing them even if they try to.. if im getting caught racing im going to get caught racing a coyote or something worth it :p

Lol, the local ST group is ran by a douchebag who owns a mazda speed3. About half the ST people I've met are decent dudes. Rest over exaggerate their cars way too much.. This night there were supposed to be more RS' out but 2 of them were having issues.