GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
I called them recently and asked some Q's about it and they said they had no updates at this time. I've been holding out and I'm starting to lose hope as well. :-(

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
Apparently Q2 is subjective, could be Q2 of any year...

You would think if this was really going to be released Q2, there would be.....something to say?

This has been a long, painful wait for me, as I’m sure it has been for many people. Frustrating is not even remotely accurate as to the feelings associated with this release.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
Cobb just told me they are couple months out. I think I might just sell COBB and go Meastro. Honestly, fuck this.....

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
I'm going custom DSG software today. I'm done waiting. Can't wait to finally have it done. Jcarl recommended a tuner, and i'm gonna give him a try.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I have been debating this for the entire sale, with the sole purpose of using it for 29 days to hold me over until the 8th day of the week when COBB releases their TCU tune...

I've also debated it to replace my ED tune, if it's not $630 better I'd return it.

Unfortunately you're stuck with a $100 labor bill coming and going though which sucks. I think you only get it if you plan to keep it, or like throwing away money on labor.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I'm going custom DSG software today. I'm done waiting. Can't wait to finally have it done. Jcarl recommended a tuner, and i'm gonna give him a try.

When did he recommend the tuner? He had problems with his... Malone DSG tune if I remember correctly and fixed it with an APR DSG tune.

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
I've also debated it to replace my ED tune, if it's not $630 better I'd return it.

Unfortunately you're stuck with a $100 labor bill coming and going though which sucks. I think you only get it if you plan to keep it, or like throwing away money on labor.

This is exactly why I haven’t gone through with it. I keep bouncing back and forth on it, knowing it’s lighting cash on fire, because it’s infuriating having to keep RPM below 3k at all times as to not induce clutch slip.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
This is exactly why I haven’t gone through with it. I keep bouncing back and forth on it, knowing it’s lighting cash on fire, because it’s infuriating having to keep RPM below 3k at all times as to not induce clutch slip.

You can go over 3K. I'm IS38 5150 also. As long as you dont spike & hold full boost above 3'rd you are good. Since I'm assuming we are on the same base map.