GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR IS38 GTI VS Stock CBR 600 RR

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
That's gotta me fun pushing a middle weight around with that kinda power. I imagen that front is begging to come up.

Oh yeah all the time with the tuning and quick turn throttle. Honestly it's pretty scary, lol. I've been riding it for about a year on track and entering it competitively next year.. Need off season practice

They dyno'd about 135 RWHP which is still nothing compared to the s1000RR which the same tuner got 217 RWHP out of dead serious. Missile. Surprisingly the hardest bike for me to ride so far has been an AMA spec R6, I think it's the way the throttle response is setup on each bike and the chassis

digilio86

Ready to race!
Oh yeah all the time with the tuning and quick turn throttle. Honestly it's pretty scary, lol. I've been riding it for about a year on track and entering it competitively next year.. Need off season practice

They dyno'd about 135 RWHP which is still nothing compared to the s1000RR which the same tuner got 217 RWHP out of dead serious. Missile. Surprisingly the hardest bike for me to ride so far has been an AMA spec R6, I think it's the way the throttle response is setup on each bike and the chassis

Man how they pull that power out of one liter is insane. I'll be back in the saddle eventually definitely a BMW or Ducati as I've had three Japanese bikes and one British.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Total thread jack lol. Also yeah that's natural aspiration too. That would be like the 2.0 Golf making 434 HP to the wheels with no turbo...

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Your car is completely gutted right? :D Like...way below 2800lbs?

tknj99

Ready to race!
cool. I ride a KX125 2 stroke sometimes for winter

I used to ride KX's back in the day and would love to get another someday as a pair to ride with son.. was so bummed when everything went 4-stroke, am happy to hear that the 2-strokes r still alive and well. You cant match the sound of that 2-stroke power band and shredding everything on your way

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I used to ride KX's back in the day and would love to get another someday as a pair to ride with son.. was so bummed when everything went 4-stroke, am happy to hear that the 2-strokes r still alive and well. You cant match the sound of that 2-stroke power band and shredding everything on your way

Got a complete steal on the bike.. brand new motor for $1k .. kid couldn't get it started and bought a new KX450. Lol he just had the idle screw all the way in. Never seen such a clean piston when I took out the plug..!

digilio86

Ready to race!
Your car is completely gutted right? :D Like...way below 2800lbs?

Yes, though I have some stuff to take off under the hood still.

I'm hopeful for 2700 as my car started below 3000.

Next spring she will be ready to come out to the track and I'll see what she weighs in at.
work in progress. Eventually she'll be painted and caged.

Last edited:

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

I'm hopeful for 2700 as my car stated below 3000.

Next spring she will be ready to come out to the track and I'll see what she weighs in at. work in progress. Eventually she'll be painted and caged.

I was going to respectfully say 130mph is a pipe dream and you wouldn't get close, but now that I see you have significant weight savings I think it is possible! Best of luck with it. Cool to see :)

digilio86

Ready to race!
I think it'll will be close but it's still a stretch. Just a goal I've set, I wanna get into road coarse stuff really but the closest tracks are all 1/4 mile, so I figure I might as well run her down. Thanks!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

I'm hopeful for 2700 as my car started below 3000.

Next spring she will be ready to come out to the track and I'll see what she weighs in at.
work in progress. Eventually she'll be painted and caged.

Maybe as well ditch both bumper rebar at that point ha, there's nothing left. Are you gonna run an aftermarket seat?

digilio86

Ready to race!
Maybe as well ditch both bumper rebar at that point ha, there's nothing left. Are you gonna run an aftermarket seat?

Nah, by the time I'm done it'll be aesthetically pleasing, to me any way. I have two corbeau fx1, because I still plan to street the car until my tags expire. Smh

Last edited:

digilio86

Ready to race!

Was multitasking when I fist saw this post and read just bumpers. I'm gonna have to take a look under the bumper covers, good suggestion.