GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New R owner! 2017 oryx white....

vwauug

Ready to race!
Thanks! Also thanks for adding some more mods to my list!

So far, 35% tint all around (looks amazing on the Oryx), center console mod (used the ECS kit plus 3M tape for quiet operation).

I have the vw rotary wheels in anthracite for my winter setup( just need to slip the rubber on).

MK7 Led tails, BEC harness, and euro light switch all on order.

I like the flush kit and short shifter (was thinking APR ss kit). I also plan to do APR stage 1. That’s about it [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Oh. And OEM spare tire set up (trim, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

vwauug

Ready to race!
Tint is done. LED tails and VAG com cable in route. Tint is 35% all around pinnacle f1.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt

vwauug

Ready to race!
This car is becoming my twin only with all wheel drive and a R badge :D

Where did you get the tinting done?

Umbra tinting in Schaumburg, IL.

Nino (owner / operator) is 100% legit. Quality, service, perfection. Total trust. The best in the business, and a really nice guy. The forums rave about him too. I’m a repeat 3x now.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Umbra tinting in Schaumburg, IL.

Nino (owner / operator) is 100% legit. Quality, service, perfection. Total trust. The best in the business, and a really nice guy. The forums rave about him too. I’m a repeat 3x now.

Sounds similar to a local shop here in Maryland "Absolute Perfection".:cool:

vwauug

Ready to race!
Got my LED tails, harnesses, and VAG comm. installing this weekend!

ssaylor

Passed Driver's Ed
But the R...is an unbelievable car - with lots of SOUL - which is what my S4 lacked. .

Congrats! I had a 2L S3 Avant, 4.2L S4 Avant & 4.2L R8, sorry Audi lovers but I'd have to say the same thing. All new Audis have no soul. I think the last Audis I drive that came close are the RS4 & RS6. The MK7 R checks so many boxes, and mine's even a DSG!

vwauug

Ready to race!
Congrats! I had a 2L S3 Avant, 4.2L S4 Avant & 4.2L R8, sorry Audi lovers but I'd have to say the same thing. All new Audis have no soul. I think the last Audis I drive that came close are the RS4 & RS6. The MK7 R checks so many boxes, and mine's even a DSG!

Agree! The B7 S4 had soul for sure...the R reminds me of that feeling. VWs don't disappoint.

vwauug

Ready to race!
Got the tails installed. Full ROW functionality with rear fog!
IMG_2923.JPG

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!