GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is38 installed and could not be happier.

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
It is extremely droney, but i like hearing my car at all times. I have a sound system to drown out all the noise anyway. Heres my car verses my friend mk6 gti stage 2 with all supporting mods. We were just doing a comparison because i i only used to win by 1-2 cars by 100. Why cant i upload a video. It keeps saying invalid please help. I tried by my iphone and my computer
Congrats on your is38. Very tempting whenever reading these types of impressions - lol. Gotta love the forums. I'm surprised the gap wasn't larger. Is your buddy running meth or does he have every single bolt on possible? I came from apr S2 mk6 and i feel like my S1 mk7 would pull at least a bus if not more by a 100. Maybe its all in the head but the trap difference is about 7 mph.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You should probably get your hearing checked if you're cancelling out the drone with the boom boom from the sound system.

Not trying to be a downer, but I foresee you encountering the Police in the near future.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Should have been me as well getting it done this weekend :( The coolant o-rings are on backorder up here in Canada so I have to delay my install.

You have me itching to get it done though!!! :D Congrats, glad you enjoy it!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Did you say that you're leasing the car? [emoji15]

Mk7CarbonSteel

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes he did lol

nype

Drag Racing Champion
That's like renovating the kitchen in the cottage that you're renting for the summer. Lol

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie