GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 gti is38 eurodyne vs e85 FBO coyote mustang

Venumous

Ready to race!
Saw on FB.. Awesome runs.

craigsix

Ready to race!
im getting a lund e85 tune with fbo for my 17 gt mustang auto 3.55 gears. the gti just couldnt 60 ft. for shit on street tires. btw my is38 kit from ecs is for sale $1025 shipped. paid $1400 but ecs wont restock for cash only credit and i got a ford now.

patric-beard

Passed Driver's Ed
60 ft is def. It great on street tires. Tweaks like traction control torque limiter and vibration reduction help a lot. Got a video of me taking a evo from a dig. Granted he prob was not the best drive but still not too bad.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

patric-beard

Passed Driver's Ed
Meant not great with street tires. Don't know how to edit so I apologize for the typo

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Good run! Did you brake boost on the second race? ALWAYS brake boost with those fucking coyote's! The first video you posted was the same exact outcome i had when I ran one before meth/adjustable file.

patric-beard

Passed Driver's Ed
I did on the second one. And yeah I just installed meth with jb4 to stack on Friday! Gonna try And run him again this week with the meth stack

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I did on the second one. And yeah I just installed meth with jb4 to stack on Friday! Gonna try And run him again this week with the meth stack

You'll pull on him

patric-beard

Passed Driver's Ed
Not sure still emailing settings back and forth but it's seems to be a pretty good amount tbh at least butt dyno feels like it.

patric-beard

Passed Driver's Ed
Def will post that. Ran into a c7 Vette while I was logging. Idk what mods he had but I could hear his headers and exhaust for sure. We ended up doing 3 pulls. 2 from 40 1 from 60 and every time I got him by about a car length and held till we let off. Tbh surprised me.